Reviews for Reassurance
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I want to hug you. This is just so cute...the perfect extended scene for "Dead Uncles and Vegetables." Luke is definitely not going to end up like Louie.
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
It's my avalanche of reviews! I like this one! You always get the fics where Luke comforts Lorelai, so it is a little more rare to find a reciprocation. Hm I just love how she can erase his doubts so easily. Great writing as usual, but the descriptive phrases seemed to stand out even more. Less dialogue than usual, but sometimes that's nice...
JayD chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
That was so perfect. I can't even describe. YAY!
allycat1186 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Loved it!
Mag68 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Very nice!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
good story
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Aww! And I really, really loved that line "although to the world Loreali Gilmore was just one person, to Luke she was the world" nice description!
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
oh i loved it...the ending rocked...it is these little things that the show is missing...i decided if they ever do make a gilmore girls movie (although unfortunately, i highly doubt it) that you should write it...you have all the drama, comedy and reader's best interests in your writing...just thought i'd mention that...i loved it as usual!
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Sweet, Java. Very sweet. I can see Lorelai trying to give that speech, and how it would be for her. Good on ya.
Citizen of Stars Hollow chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Ah, good choice. I loved that episode. And of course, the snazzy writing.
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Nice story Java. I loved it!