Reviews for Crackles
WaterSoter chapter 18 . 9/13
Man, I'm so happy that you're back you have no idea. It's so hard to find good Numb3rs fic, especially gen. This is so awesome even after all this time. I tend to reread your stories from time and time and you reminded me why I love them to bits. Thanks for continuing these stories!
Vickie Batzka chapter 18 . 8/28
I was delighted to see that you are writing again, Celedon. Even more delighted to find Don and the family again. He's been a very sick boy for a very long time. I can picture him, still thin and a little pale but wanting to get back into the field. I love Alan's care of him, even at the office and Charlie showing up, just because. I picture Colby welcoming home cooked grub, even though he's just eaten. So good to have you back.
ritagarcia45 chapter 18 . 8/28
I'm so happy to see this story being updated.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 2 . 7/26
Poor Don! Been there done that! And I wasn't an elderly patient in hospital or a baby with under developed lungs either, try being 17 flying off a waterslide and puncturing your lung causing a weakness in it! And oh boy does it hurt, feels like your being beaten with bamboo stick! Lets see how Don copes! Good start! And yes, hospital procedures are SUCH a pain!
mikiss chapter 17 . 7/25
Whoa, a blast from the past! I, too, had to go back and reread the whole thing to refresh my memory. Thanks for the fun trip.
Vickie Batzka chapter 17 . 7/24
OK, I had to go back and read the entire thing, not having given it a thought since 2007. It's been awhile since I watched Numbers and you are reminding me I need to dig out my dvd sets and fall in love again with Don. And with the father/brothers relationship that first drew me to the show. I love good hurt/comfort and that's what this one is. I know it's based on personal experience, which makes it more horrifying for those of us who have never had such illness. Beautiful work, as always. I repeat the old refrain, More, more.
lovesanimals chapter 17 . 7/25
You're back! You're back! You're back!
Gianna di Fiori chapter 16 . 8/30/2016
Oh, this was such a fun, and very different story revolving around our favorite FBI agent. The conversations going on inside Don's head were hilarious; the interactions between the Eppes family members was very realistic. I loved the bit where Don was trying to surreptitiously trying to "mute" Charlie with the remote. Priceless!
LisaG16 chapter 16 . 12/16/2012
oh dear...5 years since this wonderful story was updated?! i hope everything is ok with you and it's just a really, really, REALLY long case of writer's block that is soon to be overcome. i'm really enjoying this story and hope you consider finishing it. it's so good, it really deserves a proper ending...and Don deserves a full recovery! :)
LisaG16 chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
oh poor don...he's just a big mess, huh? glad he's finally allowing someone to take care of him, even if it's not me! *pout!*
LisaG16 chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
ahhh...finally nestled in at home with dear old dad taking care of his donnie. :)
LisaG16 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
LOL at Don wanting to shoot the blister packs with his gun...I sure can sympathize! I think they purposely make those meds hard to open just to tick people off!
spatula of happiness chapter 16 . 11/19/2011
I love this story! I have it printed out and it is one of my favourite comfort fics, combining delightfully sick Don, lots of humour and some family bonding. Thank you so much for sharing it.
HuskerCat chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
I'm so glad that I found this story. It has both funny/amusing moments as well as awww ones. I especially like the moment when Don finally got to the house and then just leaned into his father who told him "all right". It was a short, simple little moment that I could perfectly imagine and it was just so wonderfully both out of character and in character at the same time. I can't wait to read more of what you've written!
The Hobbet chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I really enjoy your writing. I hope you get back to this story someday.