Reviews for Somewhere In Hyrule
Kiyoko Michi chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Wow... that was good! It took two readthroughs to understand all of it, but I thought the overall effect was pretty nice. I also liked the repetition a lot.
Truth Questor chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Well-written, although a little hard to understand. I liked how you swept spacially across Hyrule and described the different people.
Flame chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Now that I think about it, that would really suck... I never thought about it like that. Now I want to go cry for Link T_T
Oniyuri-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
o I like your style already. I love your description and I can already sense this is going to be good.
Shadow Hylian chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I really like this one shot as I felt that it captured all the elements that made Ocarina of Time such a brilliant game.

I liked the "Somewhere" sentences as I felt that they related to the after events of OoT very well and it kind of gives the reader an insight into the events leading to Majora's Mask.

I liked the idea of the same recurring seven years and the fact that the same seven years have been recurring for the past 30 years and I think that you described it quite well.

Overall, a very interesting insight into the time paradox theories of OoT. Good work. _