Reviews for Even the Best Fall Down
Wanda chapter 1 . 1/5
It was extremely hard for me to take this story seriously. The CSI show had the characters done in certain way and let them grow, evolve, learn and mature as the seasons advanced and they aged. Grissom and Sara's story line was an essential subplot of the show just like what kind of woman Catherine was.

Catherine was never a good friend of Sara's. Go rewatch the first seven seaskns! You wanted me to believe she harbored someyhing special feeling towards Sara? Not in a million years I couid buy this version. Catherine loved men too much to be molded into something based on your personal preference.

Sara was one of the most complicated and compelling characters we have on TV. A friend of mine said she admired this character because she brought humanity to the show. I was glad they didn't kill her off in S8. Actually, I was hoping they could get rid of Catherine and brought Sofia back to replace her.
Chelsee6 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
loved it. very well written and i'm looking forward to the next bit...PLEASE! c'mon...lets have grissom being delusional, or just mistaken...you can't leave it there. please.

pretty pretty please with a cherry on top.

fantastically well written, and even in character. brilliant

XX Chez
jenn r chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
More chaptwr please! I really liked the way catherine showing her reaction about sara goes missing.
Ponys chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
OEH! Please let sara be alive, and then when cath and the team is at the hospital with Sara (who of course by then is already awake) and then cath, who at first is afraid to go in, goes in, and their eyes connect, and she flies into saras arms, and they start crying and kissing and cath says something like 'i was so afraid I'd lost you' and sara says something like 'i was so scared i'd never feel your arms again' and everybodies eyes fall out from shock (because, of course they're still in the room, and because of all the emotions neither sara nor cath paid any attention to them as soon as they saw eachother)

Something like that? Come on, it would be fun! :-D For me? with a happy ending? please?
Bonegee chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
OH MY GOD! this is great :D

I really like the story, and I also think that grissom and sara are a bad combo.

Before I read these stories I was a firm believer in Grillows, but Now I also think that Sara and Cathrine are a great combo, maybe even better

So please please please continue, and maybe you could even get us some CSR :D
foolyfool chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
there might be a possibility of another part? you gotta be kidding! you need to continue this! and you need to continues before we get to see what happened to sara... please! really great work.
WhiteTulip6BLou chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
you have to follow that up please with sugar on top :)
VegasButterfly chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
i like it do it so cath and sara show that they have a friendship
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
A truly tantalizing ending for a story that has a definite ring of truth to it. A special friendship, the depth of which is, for whatever reason unbeknownst to others. Public loss but private grief - - -

The call at the ending is revealing in itself. To me it sounds like the lead in to bad, or perhaps the worst of news. In real life, I wouldn't wish it on a dog. But this is fiction, and I've been wishing they'd kill off Sara the character for the last couple of years. For now one can only hope - next week - well that's another matter.
Kyesantis chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
If I give you puppy eyes through the screen, will you write more?
Annonymous chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
So unfair you can't end it there need more