Reviews for Demon Body, Human Heart
angelXofXpeace chapter 17 . 5/18/2006
no, it was ending so beautifully! Ya know when ya said that Naraku has been reborn I heard his theam song play. That little banjo thingy. Dun, dun, dun, dun, dun,... dun.
Silver-WindScar chapter 17 . 10/27/2005
What is it with you crazy people? Bringing Naraku back? And in Kagome's era? You're nuts! EXTREMELY NUTS! At least let Kagome purify him again? The freak deserved that, kinky-ho too. P I hope the sequal pops up soon, if it ain't already. I haven't checked! AH! I better do that! (THUMBS UP!)
joyfulsoul chapter 17 . 9/12/2005
ooh..ur eeveil...hahaz..but i so love ur stories..rock on demon saya..update soon!
Fanficluv7Inu chapter 17 . 8/21/2005
A! MAKE A SEQUEL QUICK! I luv this one! This is... Okay. 3rd place it is. I must know what happens to the rest of them!
country-inugirl03 chapter 17 . 7/7/2005
Ur evil i mean i didnt review b4 but omg! er u better update soon or no love peace n chicken grease for u! lol dont mind me just update soon or make a sequel or something!\

the-undefined chapter 17 . 1/25/2005
dun dun dun! very cool. when's da sequel gonna be dun?
Delicious.Mistress chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Inuyasha's in LOVE ! WHO HOO ! YAA! PARTAY AT MY HOUSE YALL ! KEEP IT UP ! WHOO ! NEXT CAHPPIE PLEASE ! and while yer at it... plz try out mah story called " Meant To Be" you dont have to .. but it would be niice.. please ? * big , watery, Chibi eyes* well keep it up and next chappie ! yaa !
Nitte iz chapter 17 . 2/20/2004
Fab fic, I loved all the cuteness, sweetness, actual plot (gasp!), and finale!
Are you going to have Inuyasha meet with Hojo in the sequel?
Nitte iz chapter 11 . 2/20/2004
I love how you write!
It's so beautiful and almost poetic, I just love how you've really gave Inuyasha different dimensions.
I also love how you put in Rin and Sesshoumaru, I love those two!
Caligo Origuu chapter 17 . 2/7/2004
Wonderful story! _ I'm glad Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha started getting along. Luved it!
DestroyerDRT chapter 17 . 1/27/2004
chapters 18 and 19 not thier but great story any way
DestroyerDRT chapter 18 . 1/10/2004
Chap 17 & 18 are the same chapter and should be at the start of the story. And chapter 4 - 9 are kind of hard to read this is a sample of one of those chapters :
Lady Banshee 999 chapter 18 . 1/8/2004
Loved the story, but chapter one was double posted at 17 and 18 and missing where it should be. :s (don't worry, my story was like that too before I figured out how to move the chapters around.) Can't wait to read more.
Kikyo SEsshomaru chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
uh nicely written and all but what were u thinking when you wrote this! really I doubt Inu has feelings that strong for Kagome, OK? I mean, yes I supprt Inu YashaxKagome but I don't think its that deep really and they aren't too close now they only kissed once and he never ever had any I-want-to-hug-Kagome attacks so I don't get the real point so yeah
myinuyasha04 chapter 8 . 1/8/2004
i love it! keep it going!