Reviews for The Islanders
Hymlume chapter 43 . 9/9
Gosh, this is good.

*laughs sheepishly* So I know I said I didn't want to read this ending, but in my defense, that /was/... 18 hours ago. And 18 hours ago was very late at night (early in the morning really). And I had just read a happy ending to a fic that was filling me with joy. At any rate, when I woke this morning (afternoon), my very first thought was that I wanted to read this ending tonight. Which I did.

I very much like this ending too. Perhaps more, I don't know. I'm inclined to think more. Yeah, more. And after I decided that I wanted to read this ending for its own merit, I remembered that there are two more stories in the series and they most likely follow on from this ending. So, all in all, I really did think it was the best idea to read it. And I'm very glad I did.

Now, I must just see why there is another chapter...
Hymlume chapter 42 . 9/8
O*cries and laughs and smiles* I love the cheese. I'm not even going to read the alternate ending because I just love this one. I don't care if it's a bit silly. Thank you for the cheese. Thank you for the angst. Thank you for the humour, and the pain, and the intensity and all of it. It was beautiful.
Hymlume chapter 41 . 9/8
I HATE THE PEOPLE THAT WANTED AN EVIL BECKETT ENDING THE CARROT THING IS AMAZING I KNOW I HAVENT READ THE NEXT CHAPTER YET BUT LIKE EXCUSE ME HAPPINESS IS A GOOD THING AND ALSO? ELIZABETH NEEDS HIM? AND THEY ARE MEANT TO BE FRIENDS TOGETHER AND HOW COULD YOU NOT WANT A HAPPY ENDING? THANK YOU FOR HAPPYING
Hymlume chapter 40 . 9/8
Firstly: you made me kinda cry.
Secondly: Beckett thinks he can just break two girls hearts in one day (albeit in rather different ways)? What a fool.
Hymlume chapter 39 . 9/8
Naww, Becky and his baby-boo. I know I said that in jest, but quite frankly I am disgusted anyway.
Hymlume chapter 38 . 9/8
Ah, the greatness of this fic.
Hymlume chapter 37 . 9/8
Now, I must say, you are terrifying me with the talk of death. I don't know why, because I know Elizabeth, William and Beckett survive. So I'm inclined to believe you're pulling my leg, but i don't know.
Hymlume chapter 36 . 9/8
Goodness! Such friendliness! Such kindery! Such forgivery and nicery!
Hymlume chapter 35 . 9/8
Aww, that was nicely soppy. Which is, of course, realistic. Birth brings about soppiness, I'm afraid.

I would like to take this chance to say that this has been vastly entertaining and very well written and has brought about many different emotions.
Hymlume chapter 34 . 9/8
DUDE
Hymlume chapter 33 . 9/8
Lolllll. That really wasn't how I felt during the chapter at all, but once I've finished your notes I can rarely think anything else lol. This is intense.
Hymlume chapter 32 . 9/8
"Hahaha, poor Beckett," she says, her voice totally devoid of pity.
Hymlume chapter 31 . 9/8
Mwahaha, Beckett ain't gonna like this!
Hymlume chapter 30 . 9/8
Duudee
Hymlume chapter 29 . 9/8
Oh my gosh, Carrot Girl. Loll.