Reviews for That Sinking Feeling
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 9/15
I really do love this story!
Andrea chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Another gripping story, thank you
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Great story! I loved every word of it.
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I have read this before...long ago and sorry...looks like I never left a review! Excellent story...just excellent! Poor John! At least he did have the avatar to talk to, but the short supply of rations had my own to match growling! LOL! Great writing, very tru to character and very descriptive and just enough detail as to be interesting and not overly excessive! Perfect, really!
Amycat8733 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is a great story. It helped to inspire me in the creation of an ongoing story of my own. I thoroughly enjoy the interaction between John and Atlantis. I truly believe that the Ancients would have created sentient AI's with limits.
BeautifulAlice chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I liked this story, very well written and I enjoyed the way it felt realistic. Great job! :D Favoriting both this story and you! :)
Peridot5 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Awesome, awesome story. :D
I think, “Been there done that, fantasized about Carter in the wet t-shirt,” may be the funniest thing I've ever read. Absolutely fantastic.
Vegan87 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Would you please write another Big Valley story? I absolutely love your Heath.
Iratus chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Loved it and I have to wonder whether Beckett is in on the secret given that the tests were conducted in private. I'm sure he'd go along with any plot to protect Sheppard from the powers that be.

Anyway well done and I think the characterisation was pretty spot on.
SenjuAmidamaru chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Your czech is pretty accurate, kamarade. Zdravim.
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Great story! I loved it!
JoaniexJony chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Loved the story!

Enjoyed every word - thanks for sharing.
Sholio chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I just came across this story, and really enjoyed it! Long John & Rodney friendship stories have been pretty sparse lately, so this was really delightful. You have a nice way with their friendship, and I loved the mutual worry and protectiveness. :)
Domino chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I can't remember if I'd left feedback before for this story, but I thought doing it again wouldn't hurt!

This was truly wonderful and so well written. Loved this so very much. It's a keeper and is now truly a favorite of mine.

Bravo!
Yllek chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Very entertaining story! Loved the story line and everyone was very much in-character. Thanks for sharing.