Reviews for Dance with Me, Drizzt
aww thats sweet your a very skilled writer
Names Have Power chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Drizzt does not cry. Nor does he lie back and accept his fate, no matter how dire the situation. If those he cares about are in danger, he WILL find make a plan to protect them, and by the Nine Hells, he will find the inner and physical strength to carry out that plan. Woe to the enemies of Drizzt Do'Urden!
reinamarie chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
interesting. very emotional.
freak-joy-spastic chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
So very lovely! I only wish it had progressed further. Oh well, much anime love ~bye bye~
BluePhoenix21 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Now, THAT was a beautiful story...

Such strong emotions, and so well told, especially how the terrible feelings disappear when you turn from them and experience those few moments of unbelievable, magic joy. Loved it! This is going on my Favorites list!
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
When I saw this I thought I was going to write a nice review and move on, but then I read it.

I AM BEYOND WORDS. That was amazing. I did listen to the song while I read, and you are a genius. I finished the story just as the song ended, and everything fit exactly.
Gimme-a-Hand-Scaevola chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This was unnervingly sad. I really wanted to hug Drizzt, you did very well portraying the feeling of hopelessness, I could feel it. Catti-brie is so sweet, this was great.
Ashen Triskel chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Touchingly written, and so much better for the fact that it's set to a really great song!
Darth Ixnay chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Absolutely beautiful, truly. I could really feel the despair, hope and love. And it's always a pleasure to see a Drizzt/Catti-brie pairing. Lovely work.
Lola Witherbottoms chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Finally read it! Sorry it took so long. This one's really sweet and I like it a lot. Ahh...the joy of the DrizztCatti pairing... _
Lynandreth chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
This was awesome. I've only read the first three books so far, but this was seriously awesome. And I think it's great that you actually took the time to spell all of the names correctly.
Donaruie chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I read it once without the music then once with and you're right it's so much better with the song playing in the background lol. It's a nice fic, very heart warming .
iron mongoose chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
damn you're good! probably my favorite-I-M
Jack The Bard chapter 1 . 9/21/2007