Reviews for prelude in g major
Very sweet. Does well standing alone although I would love a full story. Very well written and romantic.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Lovely. You manage to capture so much emotion in your writing. Vincent & Yuffie are amazing!
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
WHY THE HECK HAVE I NOT REVIEWED THIS

You are a genius with Yuffentine. You write them so wonderfully. I have so many favorite lines that I can't write them all out. Please give me more.
indd chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
that was amazing! you're an amazing author. i doubt you're even going to read this, but i just wanted you to know that i had reservationss on reading anything by you, because of your avatar. i'm really stupid that way. i just generally prefer sasunaru, and abhor anything sasusaku, so i had my doubts about reading your stories about my favorite final fantasy couple. but you blasted that away with your writing, and i, personally, think this is very sweet and in character as fanfiction can be (there's never, truly, anything in character, since we're not the original authors, but, you know). i actually checked out your other works for the sasusaku pairing, despite my reservations on sasusaku, and loved them, and i remembered a time when i used to love sasusaku, before i resented sasuke's actions, and found naruto the only one able to stand his treacherous ways, since i found sakura too frail despite character development. anyways, thanks for sharing this! favorite.
epitaphed chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
As I've said in your other fic, I love the way you write Yuffster. And I find this line quite lovely : "I am going to get my heart broken today. Because, y'know - I'm Yuffie. And it's Vincent."
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Such a cute and hilarious story! Loved what Yuffie wrote on her father! Really loved how you made Yuffie ramble and ramble and Vincent dead set on 'no I'm a monster yada-yada'. Really cute!
Alamorn chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This was so sad and sweet and oh gosh. I love Yuffie. Like, an unhealthy amount, and I hate when people mess her up and you got her so damn perfect and just yes. Yes, yes, yes.
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I think "brain-breaking-awesomeness" sounds just about right. I loved, LOVED the character interaction in here, and Yuffie was so spot on without being ridiculous that well, I am in awe. Seriously. This was FANTASTIC. ['Cause I mean, who in their right mind would believe that Vincent would just blandly confess his feelings out of the blue? Yuckkk.]

AMAZING WORK. LOVED.
newdorkcity chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
"I'm trying to figure out when you got struck with my kleptomania and ran off with my heart."

"Except I don't really believe in fairy tales and I'm not asking for a happily-ever-after, Vinnie, but if you don't mind, I'd really like a once-upon-a-time."

There is a hard light in her eyes, equal parts Yuffie and Kisaragi, thief and royalty.

Damn lovely. I am in love with this fic.
serenbach chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
"She smiles, courage in that expression because love hurts and you don't always get what you want but love isn't about you anyway."

I think this line broke my heart. I loved it, I loved the whole thing, their reactions to each other were just perfect and I loved the ending. This was a painfully perfect read. :)
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This was... wow. It's interesting; normally, while I love and adore Vincent/Yuffie fics, most of the time I find myself thinking, "well, that'll never happen, but it's good to hope." In this particular story, I was thinking to myself that it ALMOST KINDA WORKS. Vincent is giving her an answer, but then, Yuffie's not really expecting one. I like the dynamic flow of it; I especially like the random tangents Yuffie goes off on. Doing everything she did in the beginning because she thinks she's going to possibly (or know she will) die of a broken heart before the week is over? Gorgeous piece, loved Yuffie's voice and Vincent's rather helpless reactions.
KeiNishimurax3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
i lovelovelovelovelove your writing!

this is really really really really really good! lol.

favorite3.
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Oh, oh, Oh! This was wonderful! I loved the reference to Orpheus and Eurydice; that was worked in very well. Yuffie was so painfully on-point; her wandering dialogue was quite brilliant. The end itself was an ace. Great job over all!
YuffentineFan chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Very well written and a great story. One of the best I've read. The characters are ver in-character and I love it. I have so much to say about this but I cant find the words... good job.
Iseki chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
This is one of the best things I have ever loved, and that sentence doesn't even come close to describing my adoring. It's heartfelt and awkward, and it stumbles and quivers, it's frustrating and its hopeful. I like that they bounced back and forth the final "yes" or "no" between the two of them until deciding on "maybe." It fleshes them out so very humanly.

Yuffie's mind-breaking awesomeness is in full force and my favorite of all is:

"Yuffie," he says, just to say her name. To taste the movement of it on his tongue. "Yuffie."