Reviews for Do you Feel the Same Way?
Angelic Land chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
WOW! My story is pretty similar to yours! If anyone likes your story, they will like mine too! I had it on my old account, and then I edited it and put it on my new account!
NICE JOB :)
Angelic Land chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Whooo HOOO! This is a nice story!
inspired-by-Dream chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
wow, that's really nice, three short chapter, and you can have a whole lot happening

well maybe not a whole lot

but this is nice, the story

though the result is still a bit...like how that love is yet to stay at a platonic level

wait for the future I guess lol
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
I had fun reading thus chapter... Especially when megaman was like "but he's a guy and I'm a guy, I thought he would say something like "but I'm a navi and he's well a human"...still i enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Sillvog chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
I have to admit that I love the pairing, I just don't see how they can be to getether with the phisical boundry though. Looking forward to the next chapter.
beedolphin chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
Aw, how cute. Lan confessed his feelings like Megaman was about to.

Very sweet story...I liked it_
KennyxButtman chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
I read this last night and was like yay! I love this pairing. :3! Thank you for posting this. It's really good, I enjoy it. Keep it up :D!
MarshmellowDragon chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
Ah Proto...so blunt...so very blunt . Which can be true XD Ah well, at least Mega got his answers, that's what counts :P Anywho, how to break this to Lan...? That's bound to be interesting. And full of stuttering and blushing. Can't forget the stuttering and blushing.

Now here's my question...do navi's truly care about the guy/girl 'normality' set by humans? Tis been bugging me...True, they could be programmed to care, but then again, they can just as easily be programmed to the other gender O.o

Still, bound to be interesting! Can't wait for more, and thank you for writing!
MarshmellowDragon chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Yes! X3 thank you for writing this! there isn't enough of this pairing :P

Hehe, anyway, the dream part read quite nice, along with the rest of the story. Nice mix of dialog and description too. It looks quite promising X3 Therefore, can't wait for more! -even though you were nice enough to upload chapter 2 already X3-

Anywho, I wonder what Proto'll say...onto chapter two!