Reviews for Undone
Amandriel chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Aw. It was a very good story :]
PsychicWonderKitty chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Hi Dawn, just wanted you know that I enjoyed your story and have enjoyed the stories you've done in the past, even though they usually make me cry! But that's OK, they're just that good. I just signed up to this site so that's why the review's late, but here it is anyway. I have some suspicion that you're a nurse or doctor or something, b/c the way you write the medical stuff is amazing. I can honestly say, even though my mom works at a hospital, I have no idea about most of it, but you write it to where it can be understood by the average person and thank you for that. The scenarios you come up with are always so interesting and imaginative, I for one would've never thought of carbon monoxide poisoning! But it made for great drama!

Oh, and just a fun belated little thing, like I said, I've read all your previous fics as well, including "Between the Shadows" (which made me cry about twenty-plus times), and I just had to mention how cool and appropriate I thought your excerpt from the song "Now Comes the Night" was. Big Rob Thomas fan here! LOL.

Anyway, keep up the good writing and I look forward to your next story!
talon81 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
woot! great story! you sure know how to write awesome stuff!
stranded chess piece chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
wow, lots of detailed medical stuff in this one, very impressive. Great read :) Thanks!
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Good story Dawn. I've missed reading your stories.

Toodles!

Sky
Manavie chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
It's so good to read your story again.

Great job with the story with all the excitement. Loved it a lot.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Dawn- excellent one parter! :D
Ridley Jack chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Loved it. I was caught righ from the beginning and was hooked till the end. Hope to read another one soon.
TraSan chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
*sigh*

A Hurt!Sam story to help gloss over a horrible week. Thank you for sharing this bit of Ultimate Limpness. An apt description indeed.
Smarley chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Luv it

I read it on the limp!SAM sight as well... but I thougt I would just express here how much I loved it haha

But when do I not love something you've written

Keep up the great work.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
LOLOL you crack me up... you have ultimate limp down to a science. Great job...short and sweet and more then enough drama! Great job
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Wow, an intense ride! Loved every minute of it though!
carocali chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Well that's not something you see every day! At least Sammy got the bad guy before he went down!

Oh, the beauty of hovering!Dean as he rubs his brother's hand to let him know he's there. Lovely!

Thanks for sharing!

:D

Caroline
FacetiousDruid chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
This is a good story, but shouldn't sam also be having really bad memory problems too? I don't mean to be rude its just that my dad had carbon monoxide poisoning too and it wasn't naerly as bad as that to be in a coma for 3 days, he was out for about one day. he now hads memory problems from the brain not geting enough air even 10 years later.
Trish62 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I love your little medical tales. You have a really nice way of working in complex medical conditiions with a nice human touch. Nice job!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »