Reviews for Undone
Trish62 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I love your little medical tales. You have a really nice way of working in complex medical conditiions with a nice human touch. Nice job!
Amy chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Hey Dawn. I loved this fic, the angst, the brotherly moments, the LimpSam. You know I like my Limpchesters. :P I was sad it's just a one shot, lol. I know Dev would approve too. Great job!
Amy chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Hey Dawn. Love this fic, angst, brotherly moments, LimpSam. :D I was sad it was only a one shot. Lol. Great job. I'm sure Dev would approve too. ;)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
OMIGOD, what an awesome story! You started out with grabbing us by the heart-Sammy in life threatening danger-and then never let us go! To think that ghost worked so quickly to put Sam's life in jeopardy! And poor Dean having to watch as his little brother struugled for life for so long! My heart was in my throat the whole time as I was reading this story! Definitely a top favorite!
friendly chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
awesome story.. loved it...
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Hey Sweets

great to see another story of yours, and I loved it.

Fully contained, with enough exposition to give a clear picture of what happened, and the characters were as usual spot on.

I must admit I was on the edge of my seat while reading the part with Sam and the ghost.

Anyway just wanted to say hi and well done.

Looking forward to see what you come up with next.

hugs Shelly
yasmine32068 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Man it always makes me happy to see one of your fics! I loved the pulse pounding excitement of it!
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3