Reviews for The Complete User's Guide to ATLA
Jsilva chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Write more!
Linzerj chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
GLEEE! I must buy them! Thank goodness these ones aren't crazy like all the Warriors Cats I bought (they would try to kill me and came in boxes that are sometimes impossible to open...)
Autumnchronicles chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Lol, gotta love Sokka's skills.
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
You gonna update? Been two years, that's fine if not. good chapter
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
lol, he is daydreaming about Katara or Katarawill make Aang emerge. Mai is too gloomy for him lol, Tylee could probably get along with him..Yes Iroh is good, this was funny
Laughing Rain chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This is so funny! With these characters maybe you should put a section called 'Creatable Shippings!' You could say something like 'If you buy a limeted edition Toph figure with this Sokka you could bring all you Tokka-loving daydreams into reality!'
Ratraccoon chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
Damn! I just discovered your story after I did all those owners guide and mantinace mannual series. Looks like you lost steem on this pritty quickly, which is somewhat a releaf for me. Less accuations of plagerism that way. Aw, who am I kidding neither of us invented this concept. I love the part about the Dai Li agents brain-washing you to get payed several times over.
Angel-with-a-Flower chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This is really funny! I can't wait to read the rest of the characters/chapters! 3
Lil Kumo chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
kyoshi dress ? lol

i'd buy a sokka !

keep up the funny work
SollaSollew chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
HI-LARIOUS! These are really funny. keep up the good work!

Solla
E-Zach chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
very cute.

it's definatly differant and i like.

continue. (actually do zuko next plz, angst hilarity)

also sorry for not reviewing earlier (me lazy)
Ms. Maria and Ms. Kiera chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
LoL! I loved that it was so good! I like how to get him out of the box!

~Maria~

Oo! i want to buy a Sokka! Wow! That is funny! This is a genius idea!

~Kiera~

p.s. when you get a review from both of us the story must be good.
Jordana Kari chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
Funny :) Please do Zuko next.
fourfourfourfour chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
HA HA HA! it is all so SO AWSOME!
SMSH chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
teehee. this was very clever. I wish I had my own limited-edition Aang! Nice job :)