Reviews for Giving Up
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Wow.

Normally, fics that follow the sad line of the anime make me, well, sad. This, however... it has a... fulfilling ending. Hmm...

I still wish Atem would have stayed, but... I like this. It was good.

Umbrae

Kinda... sad now... hm...
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
It was sad, yet sweet. I highly enjoyed reading it.
Shadow over Egypt chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I did enjoy this, and it was very sweet. It kinda leaves you with a vague sort of regret at the end, and sadness...but then, there's acceptance too.
Chromium Dragon chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
It seemed uneventful and I duno, kinda boring.
Angel's Nocturne chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Wow.

Awesome thought behind this one Carry On! I never thought about that, when Yugi was placing all the items into the stone, about how the Tauk might give him a vision. Great idea, I wish i could've thought of it first... but you did a splendid job with it. Nice work! _

Good luck with the contest!
Dallas The Tinkle Man chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
-giggles- The bell tinkled... -yeah, yeah, I'm still laughing over it...-

-gets comfy in chair- Ah, no more lugging boxes full of food... I think I'll take your job next time. -I have now reminded myself of Darry, carryin' two bundles of ruffin'! xD-

-clears throat- Ok, this is going to be a NORMAL review, so I don't scare away any of your fans. -Whoops, did I say fans? Ha, you don't have any unlike me! Ok, so maybe I don't have any either... But they like me better 'cause I don't use big words!-

Um, anyways, this story was very nice and blah blah blah, but it was a little too... hm, Yu-Gi-Oh-ish for me? -jus' kiddin'- It was wonderful! Just wonderful! And other then the tinkling bell, I can't think of anything to make fun of... Oh, ha, Grandpa is like our Grandma! Except Grandma would still go and take care of the shop, moanin' and a groanin' the whole time. xD

Hm... Well yeah, keep up the good work! -Anzu has finally come over to the Fat Side! Ok, so that was a bit lame...-

- Da Tinkle Man, Dallas
Hime no Ichigo chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
A good read indeed!
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I like it. Short, to the point, very cute. I've always liked the idea that when Yami left, he was giving something up, leaving them behind. So... yeah. Good luck with the contest, we'll find out results soon! I'm excited.

-Kari