Reviews for The New Chocolate Frog Card
StarViky chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
cool I really like this story of harry potter
Reader-Writer chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Funny...)
Origami Cranes chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Haha! Fred and George would do that, wouldn't they. Too bad Fred's dead, I would have bet good money that they would have in the near future.
callie258 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
hehe that was funny
PrettyFanGirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Congratulations! I just gave you your/our/my 10 review! *burst out crying* hum, I wonder if I should make this special, gosh. This has been the most rewarding experience of my life, writing, reading, editing, and loving stories like these. I've read so many stories, that I can't even remember what my favorite story is for a minute. My alerts list is 100 and quickly scaling, while favorites is not far behind.

[insert rest of amazing speech here]

I love everyone, and everything about everyone and everything HPFF, and I would never give up writing it for anything. I want it to be documented, that I will ALWAYS keep RR&R(w)riting, reading and reviewing!

Love yah'll [insert more loving signatures here],

PrettyFanGirl,

signing her 10th review
Happy chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
You GOt me! I loved that! I bet the twins even pulled your leg a couple times, didn't they? Huh, huh? yeah...

Loved this story, and all ur other stories, and everything about you, will you marry me?...

Wow, got a little over-excited there...I'm just kidding, and sorry, if I freaked you out.

Hope you still like me...

...If you did like me...
sinceyoucan'tdeleteyouraccount chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
That was really funny. I almost fully expected it to be true...awesome. Just awesome.
zombiebounce chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
i never thought that fred and george were behind it!
Lucky 7 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
HeHe Now you have 7 reviews, my lucky number, and it is also now your lucky number!

I must say I loved this! It was so competely awesome!

Loved the twist!

#7
IwRiTe4yOu chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
LOL! you actually had me believing that Harry was put on a chocolate frog card. Oh and on the years when you are describing Harry on the card the second and third years are mixed up. did you do that on purpose? I love all your stories you're a really great writer.
xLupinxLoverx chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Haha!Thats so awesome! Love the twist at the end!
ladyBlue Wolf chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
- that was great.

-peace.
Eater of Crayons chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
heehee! i love gred and forge! but voldie killed harry's parents on october 31st 1983 just so you know. sorry i have a problem *sniffle* i cant stop correcting! OH THE PAIN THE PAIN OF IT ALL!
delicateruins chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Okay - THAT was good. :) lol! I love Fred and George!
RemusSiriusJames chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
-dies laughing-

I love the twist. Awesome job.