Reviews for Living As One Of Them
YukinaUzuha chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
Luv-ly Stories chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Poor naruto
Guest chapter 22 . 10/23/2013
That... just pissed me off
lilith dracul chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
Gah come back!
SoraYuuki6897 chapter 22 . 7/6/2013
Heya, I just wanted to say that this is a truly great and original story. The cliffhanger had me reeling! I realized that you haven't updated in a long time but am really hoping that you do because im dying to know what happens next. Will Naruto and Sasuke eventually do ... it? I have to know ahaha! Anyways, please consider updating this as it'd be a shame to drop such an amazing story. I look forward to your update :-)
JustRandomForYou chapter 22 . 6/29/2013
So... Umm... Is there going to be a continuation for this?
Hoshikuzu-san chapter 22 . 5/26/2013
Nooooooo
You can't leave it
SerenityKieraSilverwind chapter 22 . 5/22/2013
I am very happy that I found this story even if it has been a few years since you have written it. It's a ood story to read.

Serenity
Just an A7X Fanboy chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
So Dedeiar likes it hard
Blank chapter 22 . 7/9/2012
I cant believe for one minute that this story ends here. It completely captivated me from chapter one and since then it has just sucked me in more, no pun intended. The character development and back stories for all the characters, good and bad, were so well developed through thoughts, dialog, and even flashbacks. This story was a great read and left me painfully upset when it stopped right at the cliff hanger! Whats gonna happen with Itachi and Die? Naruto? Everyone? I understand this is probably useless seeing as its been practically three years since this story was updated but some closure would be nice.
kiki2222 chapter 22 . 6/30/2012
More please!
xXVioletRibbonXx chapter 22 . 6/25/2012
I absolutely love it!
Nesperance chapter 22 . 10/19/2011
Pleeeeeeeeeeeease update soon! This story is great! I love it!
SazzyJacks chapter 22 . 8/17/2011
this is such a brilliant story! now I need 2 kno wat will happen next!

Pretty please update soon!
TaintedBloodRose chapter 22 . 6/11/2011
PLZ PLZ PLZ update this soon! I love this story and I need to know what happens

I love this story, shame it's not done :)