Reviews for Blue's Unusual DS
I just wish you would set this in blue room then sprinkles sees her sister play x and y then sprinkles pulls out his new Nintendo 3ds with a spotted switch plate and then they play x and y,battle,and then they go whata wanna do now then they pull out smash bros for 3ds and they both go SETTLE IT IN SMASH
Wow even blues first DS gam was pokemon diamond
Konata101 chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
omg I almost had a heart attack seeing this was updated

seriously tho what the heck blue just take the gosh dang 3ds . FOR FREE
BIG BOWSER chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Hilarious
Sapphire clue chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Oh, can't they just leave poor Blue alone in peace to play her game? I know how she feels. There's nothing worse then being bugged when you're trying to play a video game. I had that happen once while trying to play my PKMN Platinum.

I used to watch Blue's Clues too. I always loved it and thought it was so much fun. But that Joe they replaced Steve with was the worst! They would of been better off just ending it when Steve quit instead of ruining it with Joe.
xsdryhkkkjbvcxdhjk chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Oh...So cyute! Jeeze, Blue can get irritated playing Diamond! XD! At least she beat Cynthia. _
Nintendolover222 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Man, Blue did very little on her diamond thanks to everyone. BLUES CLUES ROX!

I watched it all the time when i was like 4 or something. I always wondered why Blue couldn't speak english and all the other things could, like the alarm clock. WTH?
Yoshiguru chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Oh man, I used to LOVE Blue's Clues. Definitely the best children's show IMO, but why did Steve have to leave! And what's worse, they REPLACED him... (sigh)

Funny fic, though! Who would have thought that Blue can be such a jerk while she's playing Pokemon? XD