Reviews for The Ballad of Me
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I love it :) Wally is one of my favorite superheroes :)
Jazbez chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Excellent, especially when you have the song on loops while you listen.
Automail-gHost chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Wow, I loved this! XD

It was so beautifully written, I would love to see a sequal!

Flash is so often misunderstood and I wish that there were more stories like this. Really great job. :)
Blue Skyes101 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Wow, the song was really well thought out and well written, as well as rather touching.

Flash is the most understated hero in all of DC comics, and I feel that this story really captured both that, the fact that he is one of the most powerful members of the Justice League, and how excrutiatingly slow time must seem to him. You don't often consider how hard life would be for him, and this really made me think.

I am very glad I read this.
Alice of Spades chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I really like this story...it shows a side of flash not seen often if at all...I wonder if you'll do a sequal or something? Still love the song it matches Wally PERFECTLY love it love the story ttyl
tcadmiral chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
is there more? i think it would be cool if you could delve into what the others were thinking when they read the lyrics. just a suggestion. the ending kinda seemed a little abrupt, otherwise it was awesome
FlameToungue chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
whoa deep you should write a sequel about flashs reaction to them reading this
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
The first thing I did when I was done reading your story was listen to the song, and then I reread your story. Wow. Extremely sad, I wish there was more for me to read, but that ending was perfect.
Kirsten Erin chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Oh my goodness! I love this song! I found it on youtube a while back and recently bought it off iTunes. It's such an awesome song.

I loved the last paragraph about their reactions to it. How it haunted them and made them remorseful.

I hate how everyone so unappreciative of Flash in the JL...

Great job!
ocean's pebble chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Aw... So sad. But yeah, the Ballad of Barry Allen is AWESOME! So glad that someone did something with it. Wally's so underestimated sometimes, and I love fics that show that.

Keep up your writing! (btw, I loves your other fic!)
Miles333 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Wow, that was an amazing story!

Definitely going on my favorites list. I love Flash stories, and this is definitely one of the best I've read! I'm going to put it on my c2 archive. XD See you around!
8I chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I quite liked it. It was a bit short, and it might have been interesting if there had been a bit more description in the last paragraph - what they were saying, for example, and if they had confronted Flash afterwards, but hey! It's your story :)

Anyway, good job for a first time.

:D
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
u rly should continue this ya kno? like ive been checking on this to see if u did, and u totally didnt! so plz make everyone happy and continue this :)
Hobbitstown chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This was a very good story. I saw that you weren't going to write a sequel, but it almost begs for one (or maybe just me). I've just started into the Superheros fandoms. I'm mostly partial to the DC characters. I ended up buying the First 4-seasons of Teen Titans. I'm waiting for them to put out the 5th season. But, I did like Red-X. He was a very cool character.

Thanks!
Kendoro chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I really like this. You know, I think you could expand on this idea a bit more, make it even better. Even if it was originally meant as a songfic, this could become even greater if it continued, Like, pondering on the other's reaction's to Flash's poem, and what they'd do. It's like a culmination of all the hard work Flash has done over the years in service to the Justice League and the world, and how no one's appreciated him for it... It's a real good idea...

I dunno, just food for thought I guess _;

In any case, great story!