Reviews for Harry Potter: Rogue
Disturbedhrt chapter 20 . 2/7
A wonderful story well done
Alexeteira chapter 9 . 1/27
Wait, which Brit said, "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself"? I know that was a line from Franklin Delano Roosevelt's first inaugural address on March 4, 1933, but am not familiar with a British source.

Of course, it was another American (Henry David Thoreau) expressed a similar sentiment, "Nothing is so much to be feared as fear," in his journal entry for September 7, 1851.

Quite enjoying this, btw. I'm a lousy reviewer but love well-written stories where HP shakes off the leash and runs free. :)
SSSra chapter 20 . 1/15
great story just read it from start to finish i love how you ended it as well. i already have you on my favorite author list from way back when you posted the accidental bond i hope to see a new story from you soon.
Quoba chapter 20 . 1/1
I loved this story. Thanks for writing it.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
The Galleon notes are set to prime numbers, like Knuts to Sickles and Sickles to Galleons?
TsukiRoze chapter 17 . 8/24/2015
I know that in the early 2000s it was legal to get married at 15 without parental consent in Mexico, not sure if it still is though.
Gin110881 chapter 20 . 8/18/2015
A big THANK YOU for this wonderful story.
I am always amazed at how many people explain in their reviews that they usually do not like HG stories. For me it is the other way around. I would never ever read anything but Ginny-Harry stories. OK, besides some Lily-James stories, of course. For me it's always important that there is a strong Ginny character in the story with lots of conversations between Ginny and Harry and that the both of them stick together to face their fate. And there was plenty of this in your story.
What also made me very happy is the fact that the two of them didn't become professional Quidditch players or Aurors. I can imagine many occupations for the two of them, teacher or professor is definitely one of them.
I am looking forward to read your other stories. Of course, only those stories where it is certain that it is a Ginny-Harry story. ;-)
Animekitty47 chapter 20 . 7/24/2015
Great story! Congrats on finishing it!
Animekitty47 chapter 4 . 7/24/2015
Learning Potions from the Twins? Haven't seen that particular avenue tried before. I dislike the fact that Harry had to make Lupin take an Unbreakable Vow, you can't call it 'loyalty' or 'trust' when there's a gun to your head, but other than that quibble, it's a great story so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Not bad at all. Off to a good start. Hope you will still write about H/G because they are the best!
KingRider6911 chapter 20 . 5/11/2015
I absolutely loved this story from start to finish! K couldn't get enough of it.
TempduLoupe chapter 20 . 3/6/2015
103? that's young for a wizard. I loved this but you ended it by killing Harry at the wizard age equivalent of 50-60.
dreamjanus chapter 17 . 1/22/2015
There are multiple countries and even states in the US, that consent laws, let alone marriage laws vary widely.

My personal state has a backwards law, you can have sex at 16 consensually with anyone of any age equal to or above your own and up to 2 years below and be completely legal. BUT have to be 18 to get married without parental consent. Sorry but for a state that claims to be the buckle of the bible belt, that is a really sinful law, sex before marriage is OK?

And FYI, I am not a Christian, so it is strange to me...
Maqusilady1388 chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
Omg. What a brat. Dumbledore should have turned Harry over his knee and tanned his backside for acting like that. Harry is not nearly as mature as he thinks he is
nayin17 chapter 20 . 12/25/2014
Super love the story as well as the ending...I'm glad they are together even in death