Reviews for Harry Potter: Rogue
cmfisher chapter 20 . 2/8
Wonderful story. Thank you go taking the time to write it.
Brit4Shains chapter 20 . 1/2
I have read close to 60 HP related FanFiction and FanFicAuthors site stories and this is the only chapter to have ever made me cry.

While JKR may have given you the premise to build on, all of your stories have been far more readable, intriguing, and brought me to a much better understanding of Harry and many of the other characters involved.

KUDOS!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/17/2016
Excellent story.
Thanks for writing.
I really enjoyed reading it.
Corwyn chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
Loved the story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2016
A couple of really fun 'Aha' moments there, good job :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
Well... I mean, yeah, you explained it with 'laziness', but flashing is hardly the only advantage that being a Phoenix brings to Harry... I guess I'll have to wait to see if you allow them to him before I get too bothered lol

I'm enjoying the gradual build up with Ginny, you're doing a good job just letting them be friends, for now.
With his rather confusing and tenuous grasp on love, let alone romance, it works that she is making all the subtle moves and he is gradually trying to grasp the concepts :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
Great story, love the flow and the advancements Harry is making...
That last bit was the first time I've seen that result, and it gave me a rueful smile as well as a disturbing bit of satisfaction. The things we learn through fiction ;)
Thanks for writing,
Katzztar chapter 4 . 11/23/2016
I just had to laugh at the "Healer Payne". Its as bad as having a surgeon named Dr. Slaughter.
I encountered something much worse I once had a dentist named Rex Payne. The name Payne was bad enough, but Rex? Dentist Rex Payne? Why yes a dentist really is a king of pain!
MrBogus chapter 20 . 11/1/2016
I read nearly all of your completed storys now and I have to say, this is by far the best HP Story you have written. This is incredibly good. Really, really good. Thank you for sharing this with us :)
hawkswench chapter 17 . 10/2/2016
Point number two, I worked with a woman who was married at the age of 12. She was from Alabama, her oldest daughter was 13.5 yrs younger than her. Her third child (a girl) was 16 yrs younger than her. I worked with all 3 of them at the same time. She did not have parental consent, she didn't need it as she was older than 11.
Last Harper chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
As to your A/N , how about a Mythical creator that had aspects of the Founders , Plus , Man ?
Scarlet Lupin chapter 20 . 6/21/2016
This was awesome and I loved this storyline definitely an amazing read
Shadowdog11 chapter 20 . 5/17/2016
Happy-sad ending. It's very rare people kill him off so "young." Cool story!
Shadowdog11 chapter 17 . 5/17/2016
First, let me thank you for properly using "whose." I can't remember if it was this chapter or the last, but I was super excited. Second, I hope that Harry is super assertive upon their return and talks the Weasley-folk right into their chairs
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
Random addition to your author's note about multiple secret keepers. I wouldn't disagree with the concept, as you could explain it away Carly easily. In canon it said if the secret keeper dies that all the people with knowledge of the secret are able to tell. Not a hard jump to have a spell to "fudge" this effect to a specific person.

I'm loving this story, though I wish he'd been more assertive to people whining to him at Ginny's party. I also never got over my rebellious teenage phase.