Reviews for Harry Potter: Rogue
The8thMarauder chapter 2 . 7/11
Cringe
Mewpagano chapter 20 . 5/9
so beautyfull history and the ending! im crying for it!
Wayne Bidois chapter 20 . 4/22
Thanks for the lovely story, It was enjoyable reading the end was both sad and lovely at the same time, I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Cheers WB
There was really no need for Harry to adopt the James personum. That was distracting and didn’t add to the story
owl3764 chapter 20 . 10/5/2021
I can't believe I missed all these stories years ago. My bad... I did usually concentrate on only the longest I could find.
This was another great story.
Just 3 more to go before I tackle 'Odds & Ends'
Thanks again for being a fantastic author.
william488 chapter 20 . 8/30/2021
loved this story. second time i read this, not sure if i reviewed the first time. thankyou for sharing your muse.
Wicked Kisses chapter 20 . 8/7/2021
Very moving and original story. Keep up the good work!
A German guest chapter 20 . 5/28/2021
A good story until chapter 18, albeit a bit tame in the second half. I had hoped for a more rogue-like Harry, i.e. one who acts more from the fringe and shuns establishment, with a look towards leaving when all is done and dusted. But never mind that. Towards the end it got a bit too much, what with Harry becoming a full teacher and head of house, being himself barely out of school. Too close to a fairy tale ending for my liking.
lib chapter 20 . 4/16/2021
brilliant !
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 4/5/2021
Harry lives in that huge house. He is not yet sixteen. Why didn't he offer to let Remus live there? And Remus could get a flat somewhere else for times he wants to be away or a cottage in the woods somewhere.
alondrizdiaz chapter 20 . 2/15/2021
Wow I can tell you charm is fabulous this hsitoria loves her
minxblades chapter 19 . 2/5/2021
i love your writing i have followed you from SIYE.
minxblades chapter 7 . 2/4/2021
Love when he is a Phoenix
minxblades chapter 1 . 2/3/2021