Reviews for Harry Potter: Rogue
A German guest chapter 20 . 5/28
A good story until chapter 18, albeit a bit tame in the second half. I had hoped for a more rogue-like Harry, i.e. one who acts more from the fringe and shuns establishment, with a look towards leaving when all is done and dusted. But never mind that. Towards the end it got a bit too much, what with Harry becoming a full teacher and head of house, being himself barely out of school. Too close to a fairy tale ending for my liking.
lib chapter 20 . 4/16
brilliant !
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 4/5
Harry lives in that huge house. He is not yet sixteen. Why didn't he offer to let Remus live there? And Remus could get a flat somewhere else for times he wants to be away or a cottage in the woods somewhere.
alondrizdiaz chapter 20 . 2/15
Wow I can tell you charm is fabulous this hsitoria loves her
mysuvone chapter 19 . 2/5
i love your writing i have followed you from SIYE.
mysuvone chapter 7 . 2/4
Love when he is a Phoenix
mysuvone chapter 1 . 2/3
love this for sure
Amber Serpent chapter 20 . 11/15/2020
Aw.
izaheer404 chapter 6 . 10/29/2020
Funny u mention that Harry wouldn't abandon people. I just read the British Reformation and it had other things to say. In all honesty very good story so far
odonnellzoo99 chapter 20 . 9/29/2020
Ahh...an independent Harry that isn't immature, profane, belligerent idiot. How refreshing. Good story.
Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2020
“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself” is a quote from American President Franklin Roosevelt, not an Englishman.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 20 . 9/13/2020
What a great story. Thanks for sharing!
tatsuyaShiiba chapter 20 . 9/4/2020
Amazing story.
A little advice to anyone who doesn't want their heart broken: don't read the second part of the epilogue. Leave it at the first part, and you're all good.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 20 . 9/2/2020
It must be a bit embarrassing for your in-laws to tell you about marriage
The way Harry and Ginny got married seemed appropriate
What a way to die Tom's
Harry couldn't have just one child he had to be 12 to participate in Cheaper by the Dozen
Kira
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 16 . 9/2/2020
I don't know what to think of the Ron character you're developing, he's like a merry-go-round in the way he behaves.
A Dragon is a creature of great power, Fawkes is extremely brave to fight him.
It must be a bit embarrassing for your in-laws to tell you about marriage