Reviews for Harry Potter: Rogue
Payne539 chapter 20 . 1/16/2010
I have just read this story and have to say its one of the best I have read, and I have been reading fanfiction for a long time now...So thank you for writing it and sharing it with the rest of us..
Aries Christensen chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
997251 1248 Galleons $12567.36 US Dollars or £6240 Pounds

For a trunk that can do all the thinks you wrote, isn't that a bit cheap?
Jimbocous chapter 20 . 12/14/2009
Nicely done. Thaks for a great read!
fantasychild95 chapter 20 . 12/13/2009
another awsome storie
OrionTheHunter chapter 20 . 11/28/2009
I just reread this, and on the off chance I failed to review before . . .

GREAT story!
jonez227 chapter 20 . 11/24/2009
based on the title of the story i had expected a more independant harry. that being said, i liked it. basically rewriting the 6th book yet keeping the important details was a smart move. it's good that snape, draco, lucius, all the death eaters died. I just wish there was more luna. she's my favorite and i think she should've been in it more. oh well. i might just have to read this in the future again.

Jone-Z
CitrusGreenTea chapter 20 . 11/8/2009
I have to say that I freaking love this story. I am amazed with how well you write and the detail in which you write. This is my fifth time re-reading it. :) It has inspired me to write my own independent Harry. Should be awesome! Thanks for writing such an awesome story.
The Lady of the Land chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
dumbledore really is a meddling fool! you're a good author, have you ever considered trying your own story?
Abraxan chapter 20 . 10/7/2009
I enjoyed this whole story, although I don't normally enjoy manipulative Dumbledore that much. You did a wonderful job of showing how manipulative he was and of growing Harry and Ginny into the heroic people they should be. JKR never developed Ginny as a character that much nor did she show any reason for Harry to wind up married to her other than wanting to be part of the Weasley family - the growth of their relationship was never explored, a shortcoming that has been well-addressed in fanfics like this one. I HATE stories where Harry dies, but your ending was fitting and touching - it made me cry. Thanks for writing such an interesting and well-written story.

Abraxan
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 20 . 9/23/2009
Good story. I usually don't like Ginny but this story made her actually likable. Thanks for sharing!
BocMage chapter 20 . 9/8/2009
Excellent story, you don't do anything half way and neither is this story. I'm slowly going through your work when i have the time to more fully appreciate the depth you go,

good work and good luck,

-Mage
Amity Wayne Mizuno chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
First off, I want to say I really dislike having to leave remarks that leave a person feeling bad for themselves and discourages people from writing, as it is a dying art. But, I am a writer working on her first novel as well as an English tutor for elementary,middle, and high schools in my area. I found that you misquoted the "you have nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D. Roosevelt said those lines and he was an United States born citizen which is a requirement to become President of the USA. _; I also tutor history. If you have any questions pertaining to anything of a historical nature, or a quote you are unsure who said it, please feel free to write to me. If I am not sure who said it my father most likely will be able to tell me.
juxtaPoseidon chapter 20 . 8/26/2009
Hello! It's me again! You must be getting pretty sick of me by now...

There weren't any good new fics to read lately, so I decided to reread this one! And surprise, surprise, still awesome!
Chlollie4eva chapter 20 . 8/26/2009
i have just one word to say: WOW
loretta537 chapter 20 . 8/18/2009