Reviews for Harry Potter: Rogue
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 20 . 9/23/2009
Good story. I usually don't like Ginny but this story made her actually likable. Thanks for sharing!
BocMage chapter 20 . 9/8/2009
Excellent story, you don't do anything half way and neither is this story. I'm slowly going through your work when i have the time to more fully appreciate the depth you go,

good work and good luck,

-Mage
Amity Wayne Mizuno chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
First off, I want to say I really dislike having to leave remarks that leave a person feeling bad for themselves and discourages people from writing, as it is a dying art. But, I am a writer working on her first novel as well as an English tutor for elementary,middle, and high schools in my area. I found that you misquoted the "you have nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D. Roosevelt said those lines and he was an United States born citizen which is a requirement to become President of the USA. _; I also tutor history. If you have any questions pertaining to anything of a historical nature, or a quote you are unsure who said it, please feel free to write to me. If I am not sure who said it my father most likely will be able to tell me.
juxtaPoseidon chapter 20 . 8/26/2009
Hello! It's me again! You must be getting pretty sick of me by now...

There weren't any good new fics to read lately, so I decided to reread this one! And surprise, surprise, still awesome!
Chlollie4eva chapter 20 . 8/26/2009
i have just one word to say: WOW
loretta537 chapter 20 . 8/18/2009
this was a great story
Jakh33 chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Great story,

While it doesn't say you can have two secret keepers at the same time, when the secret keeper dies everybody who knew the secret became a secret keeper.

Jakh33
dead feather chapter 20 . 8/7/2009
I didn't prefer the epilogue in the books and here neither. It was so sad. Greatest wizard of the times died way before his time on a mysterious decease and his wife suicided herself.. And last thing Harry did with his magic was to make a portkey, which they really didn't need instead of choosing to spend his last time with his family..

I prefer the end to be open. Not closed shut and dead.

Otherwise I did like the story. Never really learnt to like Ginny. She still wasn't quite different enough from canon.

The pace got better, as you said it would :) Voldemort came as a surprise since he hadn't really been around in any form earlier. he just one day was there to fight against. I liked your idea with Percy coming back but it seems a company line that heroes must die quicker than the rest.
dead feather chapter 18 . 8/7/2009
Heh. Fun.

I did imagine a scene where Ginny answered her mother on the question about why they got married that they did it because she was always huffing and puffing around. This way she wouldn't have to do that anymore. eg. Molly was the reason they felt they had to get married. That would've gone over well :) and it's sort of true. If they were let to date in peace, they'd still be happily just snogging.

Was the family key ever explained? Why Ginny could touch it while she wasn't a potter..

About the charms, shouldn't it be anti-apparition ward and not anti-disapparition ward? I mean my english is not always that good but isn't the latter a double negative that would actually allow apparition..

lol. 'a small fee' Goblins really are all about the money
dead feather chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
Question: harry has multiple fidelius' protecting his property, right? Because no fidelius can be that large. But does he have to tell every fidelius to everyone he invites there if they want to stroll around a bit?

I expected Ginny to feel bad since it was her fault that Harry got hurt. If she hadn't ran to him like a headless chicken, all would be well. She is also the reason why Harry now doesn't have any use from James' form anymore.
dead feather chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
This is a good story although I'm beginning to feel antsy. Maybe a little more action? the start was good, all in speed and planning but the confrontation with Dumbledore was a tad blaah.

I'm not much of a Ginny shipper. I've figured out that it's more to do how she was handled in canon and thus when ever she acts like she does in the books, I just wanna smack her and shook Harry to see what he's thinking of doing! She needs to be independent, Harry devoted, smart, something to cut her off from canon!Ginny. I much prefer Luna or anyone else.
Greathe chapter 20 . 8/4/2009
I don't know if you've ever watched the television series Charmed, but this ending reminded me of that one. I really enjoyed reading this story, and it has definately earned a place on my favorites list. Great job!
Starscape91 chapter 20 . 7/28/2009
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading this story in fact I enjoy reading most of your stories and I can't wait to read more of them!
wizmage chapter 19 . 7/23/2009
Great story
ttaM livE chapter 10 . 7/19/2009
Ooh, I'm wondering a particular question. You mention that magic is not strong enough to stop bullets, and you're not the first to suggest this. I've always wondered why not? In particular, if it can't, then why doesn't Harry use a gun on Voldemort? It's such a common theme that I always feel I'm missing something. Thanks!
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »