Reviews for Harry Potter: Rogue
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
I love the mirror for Mr and Mrs Granger. And the phoenix animagus.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
I agree that Kingsley is an excellent choice and a trustworthy person.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
Didn't they need him for one of the Horcruxes? Excellent chapter. Dumbley still trying to weasel out of things.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
Otherwise the new owner would have to take down the other Charm and recast a new one almost immediately or as soon as possible. Excellent chapter. Actually Harry can take his NEWTS at the Ministry so after he finishes this training he may be able to pass those in DADA, Charms and Transfiguration.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
Ouch! Well handled, Arthur!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Nate would know who the wands belong to. Good idea for the tutor. Remus is an excellent choice I just thought he meant for his place in the world.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I agree with causing DumDum problems! good chapter. Andromedea Tonks or Lady Longbottom would be the best two choices for tutoring.
Global Conquest-er chapter 20 . 5/21/2009
This fic was GREAT. Really, although the end was sad.

A long and full life, though, was good you showed that.

If my grammar there was ok, that is. It wasnt? Sorry. I couldnt form the sentence properly. Hopefully you'll understand it, though.

GREAT FIC. Thanks!
Shalk Zailackar chapter 20 . 5/17/2009
Lovely story, I this is one of the best stories I have read. I wish you luck in your future venues.
darkwish3 chapter 13 . 5/12/2009
if potter manor is under fidelius would dumbles be able to remember it? ( i don't remember i'm not knocking anything)
darkwish3 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
this is REALLY good , i just started it. it doesn't say if it is finished... if it's not i hope you write more soon :D if it is finished then thank you :D either way thank you for writing!
demonicnargles chapter 20 . 5/8/2009
Interesting. Enough so that I enjoyed it despite multitudes of similar stories. Nicely done.

-demonicnargles
taxzombie chapter 20 . 5/6/2009
Well written and well done. Suprised it doesn't have more reviews.

It was a pleasure to read. I appreciate the time and effort you put into writting it.

Thank you for several hours of reading enjoyment.
NuitTombee chapter 20 . 5/4/2009
I feel like crying...really hard. The end was so sad. I never like seeing my favorite characters die but since they died happy it wasn't as bad. Nothing on Luna? I guess its for the best because I would hate to hear anything bad happening to her. The story took me almost twenty-three hours to finish. Congrats on all your stories for they are beautifully written. Gotta find another story to make me happy. Hope to read more from you!
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 20 . 4/25/2009
Wow, this was a fantastic story :) I loved it, except for the end, it was so sad how they both died :.( but very sweet.
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »