Reviews for Harry Potter: Rogue
monbade chapter 20 . 9/20/2010
ok, enjoyed the story, hated the last chapter : Good tale, will check your other stories

monbade
monbade chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
self beheading, loved it
Miss Millie chapter 20 . 9/2/2010
Hello,

I just reread your story for the 3rd or 4th time It is such an uplifting story as it give everyone hope I am such a H&G fan I just can't see them with anyone else.

My daughter keeps telling me "They aren't real people" I love your other H&G stories too. Ginny Returns is one of my very favorits. for so little about her you have captured her to a T.

Good luck in all you do.

Pleaseeeeeeeeee don't stop writing about them. good stories are hard to find now.

Thanks for the rides...
Jensindenial3516 chapter 20 . 8/21/2010
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED it!
PrincessTucker chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
That was such a good story! I normally don't like Harry/Ginny becuase she's, like, a bitch or a fangirl or something along those lines. The ending even made me cry it was so sadly perfect!
katonryuuka81 chapter 18 . 8/10/2010
you ended it too early sorry for the criticism but i think i've seen too many people doing this how they make him randomly appear and harry finishes him off. I think it would have been better to be a planned attack like say to hogwarts like a war.
Unca Pafoo chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
good story, adding to favourites along with you!

wow, my favourites list is getting pretty loooong...
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 17 . 6/22/2010
Just to better prove your point, I knew someone, when I was in the Navy who was married at 18 (not exactly uncommon in the Military), however his wife was only like 16 and they'd been married for over a year before I met him. And this was around 5-6 years ago. They're still happily married, as far as I know (it's been a while since I talked to them). So while Ginny being married at 16 isn't exactly common, it's not entirely unheard of, even in "modern" society.
Shaldana Blackwater chapter 17 . 6/19/2010
For all the people howling about marriage laws & age, 16 is legal where I live, and it used to be 14. We learn to drive here at 14 and vote at 18, and drink booze at 18.

The age kb0 is presenting here isn't that unusual.

Granted, if I had Molly for a mother, I'd be thinking twice. ;-)
Eristarisis chapter 20 . 6/1/2010
One Review for an entire story does seem somewhat unfair, but then again, I didn't exactly stop reading it long enough to review at any point.

Considering I printed out 5 chapters to read on my journey to and from the office by muggle public transporatation, I would say that is a compliment in its own right.

Well crafted and written, the plot, the research and a few rather original ideas did come together rather well I must say. I was a touch dissapointed with the final battle scene... it lacked proper pacing and tempo especially since it was meant to tbe the battlefield climax of the fic.

Lovely, albeit sad epilogue ending (part 2 obviously) but it was a fitting end that they take the next great adventure together.

Excellent work. well done.

This one needs to be read by others more because i think its a damn shame that it only has 257 reviews in total. suggest you try posting the link on the groups on FB, if you want more readers.
Delrusant chapter 20 . 5/31/2010
very touching epilogue.

the whole story is really pleasant to read, touching a bit but notleavig only the bad feeling of what truely wars bring and how awfull they are.
Delrusant chapter 17 . 5/31/2010
a bit of a monetary time distorsion, if you are based on canon time frame, the euro was not out as means of payment for private citizen yet (still the Franc).

Otherwise, in France it must have been 15 with parental consent for women and 18 for men (no consent needed), If you go back 150 years backward in law, mariage could happen earlier.
Sebine chapter 20 . 5/10/2010
Good Story _
Sebine chapter 17 . 5/10/2010
5. If all else fails, please remember that this is a fictional story.

_