Reviews for Harry Potter: Rogue
David Fishwick chapter 20 . 9/13/2008
Cool idea and I enjoyed reading the story. Thanks for writing.
Mariposadelaluna chapter 20 . 9/9/2008
I enjoyed the story. The ending was happy and sad. I liked that you went through the beginning very rapidly. We've all read a million times the same scenario where Harry hears Sirius's will, finds out stuff from the goblins and then decides to go solo and shopping. The deal with it is that it is a necessary evil and at least you got through it quickly. I liked Voldemorte's demise and the logical way you got there. It was a good all around story with a nice balance of conflict, shipping, and fun with a satisfying ending. I like that your worlds wrap up nicely at the end of a story.
Mariposadelaluna chapter 13 . 9/9/2008
You did OK with the robes and jewelry but you forgot the SHOES! There must have been a pair just for those robes and maybe Winky knew a spell to make them fit Ginny.

This chapter was brilliant! The dance was very sweet!
Linnaeamal chapter 20 . 9/5/2008
Brilliant story, sad ending though. i think you should do a couple of short/one longish story about harry and ginny with their kids as they were growing up
jbfritz chapter 20 . 8/25/2008
Excellent!
lil steph chapter 20 . 8/23/2008
amazing
jupimako chapter 20 . 8/18/2008
oh wow. this was a lovely story! i really enjoyed it XD. thanks so much!
jennyelf chapter 20 . 8/11/2008
This story is excellent. I love it! HAving Ginny fight almost as well as Harry. She isn't one for sitting out and twiddling her thumbs. Great, great!

~Jenn :)
mekareami chapter 20 . 7/16/2008
Loved your story! looking forward to reading the rest of your stories and I hope you continue writing in the genre. I liked your epilogue much better thank JKRs
Drifter950 chapter 20 . 7/7/2008
A very fine fanfic. I enjoyed a lot.

And that ending. I'm 55 year old male, and I still cried a little.

Thank you for a very good read. I am looking forward to reading more of you fanfic.

May the MUSES always be with you!

-_
Loki-L chapter 17 . 7/5/2008
I really liked this story. Although it does use a number of cliches it still comes across as believale and enjoyable to read.

The only real nitpick I have is that there is a small anachronism in this chapter. They wouldn't have paid with EUROs back in the nineties since the Euro was only introduced in 2002. Back then it should still have been Fench Franc in Paris.
acromantula87 chapter 20 . 7/2/2008
This was a great story, although many plot elements were slightly cliched. noylj: I take slight exception at your characterization of liberals. This is just as true, and sometimes more so of extreme conservatives and certainly libertarians. The fact is that people with strong political views often stick to dogma. In the case of reactionary conservatives who feel that their way of life is threatened. As a fairly strong liberal myself, I often reexamine my viewpoints. A former supporter of the welfare system, I now recognize how flawed it is. I have mixed feelings about universal healthcare. Anyone who sees the world in black and white is missing all the wonderful shades in between.
PhoenixFlight72 chapter 20 . 7/2/2008
very good story. i greatly enjoyed it. it seemed the detail was more into the beginning and once chapter 10 was reached the timeline just flew by! Saddening ending, truly saddening... GREAT STORY
noylj chapter 20 . 6/26/2008
I would have to say that the last chapter was the best. I would have expected the two of them to reach at least 175, but you did have Harry dying of some unknown cause. Very good.
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 20 . 5/24/2008
That was a wonderful story...
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »