Reviews for Harry Potter: Rogue
wishful thoughts chapter 20 . 3/4/2008
another awesome story
robertgilescampbell chapter 20 . 3/1/2008
hey, read this story three times! absolutlly loved it, its the only one that had me completlly hooked, on the seat of my chair, reading nonstop. When i finish i look around and read whatever peeks my interest if i cant find something for a while i seem to come back to this one to reread. Thank you so much for this amazing fanfic. keep up the good work.
jabarber69 chapter 20 . 3/1/2008
Hey I remember when you first started posting this, I believe I started the first chapter but got interrupted, well needless to say I never actually got around to reading it until the last couple of days! and WOW oh WoW! You have one hell of a story here! I would have to say I would rate it right up with Jeconais "This Means War" or hell any of his stories along with bobmin356, redfrog, old-crow...etc,etc you get the picture! Hell actually I read some of your other work too and you are one hell of a writer! I havent read your profile page, to be honest I rarely read them unless something catches my eye, so I dont know what you do for a living if you even said so what my rambling here is trying to say is you ought to write professionally, at least in my opinion!

P.S. you also have some very original ideals all throughout this story! I started reading it the other night and I couldnt stop, that is till I nearly fell asleep, luckily I was on my days off, nightowl you see... great story and thanks for the very fun entertainment love the rogues! all though since wizards and witches seem to live to be between 150 to 200 years old, you sure seem to have killed off harry at a young age of 103!
noylj chapter 17 . 2/28/2008
My only complaint about the marriage is that I just know that Molly will learn nothing and be as totally unreasonable and stupid as she and Ron are in almost all stories. Those two are the most irritating members of "the Light" that I can imagine.
noylj chapter 11 . 2/27/2008
I notice that your Dumbles is incapable of self-examination. Must make life very easy when you are so deluded as to be convinced that your decisios were always the right ones, despite the outcomes. Must be a true liberal/progressive.

So, no one thought that finding a Death Eater in the school was worth checking the rest of the students? Have the ministry employees been inspected? Molly doesn't seemed bothered that three students were going to kidnap her for Moldie? Nobody has doubts about Dumbles not being a doddering old man suffering from dementia despite his long time protection of a known Death Eater who found abusing students to be the highlight of his day? It is amazing that the only person who is always being doubted and second-guessed is Harry as the rest of the WW runs smack into the side of a mountain.
Silver Warrior chapter 20 . 2/27/2008
aww. A rather sweet ending to an excellent story. The deaths were saddening, but of course necessary. Loved seeing Harry and Ginny elope. Some innovative idea's used throughout the story.
noylj chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
Will this story have horcruxes? Will Dung steal Harry blind as per canon? Will Dumbles ever see how short-sighted and cruel (intertionally or not) to Harry and many others?
Aero-Lee chapter 20 . 2/15/2008
aww. very good story and such a sad ending. it was sweet though. She killed herself so she could be with him. it was sweet in a morbid kinda way, but i loved it.

Brilliant story.
hemotem chapter 20 . 2/4/2008
Great story thank you I usually do not care for H/G stories but this one was very well done. I thank you again for a wonderful story.

Hemotem
Thornclaw18 chapter 20 . 2/3/2008
I liked this one. Especially about the first 3/4 of the book-the last 5 or 6 chapters kinda lost me a bit-and the so-called "last battle" was pretty lackluster. It just seemed that you gave Harry too many magical "crutches" with which to get everything done. And the wedding thing. I know that they loved each other and all that, but still, having Harry and Ginny elope just so they could have sex pretty much disgusted me. Everything else was great, though.
Jimm chapter 20 . 1/25/2008
Good story, thanks for sharing it with us.
harlequin320 chapter 15 . 1/23/2008
great job
shiftyless chapter 20 . 1/17/2008
Most excellent & very awesome
Ciroth chapter 20 . 1/15/2008
This is a wonderful story. I cried at the end like I did when Dobby died in book 7. Very wonderful story.
fraewyn chapter 20 . 1/11/2008
A good ending but of course I've got questions popping around in my head.

Did Harry pass the position of Head of the House to Black to Tonks or one of her kids?

Would Ginny have been able to create a key as well if she'd thought about it?

Great story!