Reviews for Harry Potter: Rogue
MrBogus chapter 20 . 11/1/2016
I read nearly all of your completed storys now and I have to say, this is by far the best HP Story you have written. This is incredibly good. Really, really good. Thank you for sharing this with us :)
hawkswench chapter 17 . 10/2/2016
Point number two, I worked with a woman who was married at the age of 12. She was from Alabama, her oldest daughter was 13.5 yrs younger than her. Her third child (a girl) was 16 yrs younger than her. I worked with all 3 of them at the same time. She did not have parental consent, she didn't need it as she was older than 11.
Last Harper chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
As to your A/N , how about a Mythical creator that had aspects of the Founders , Plus , Man ?
Scarlet Lupin chapter 20 . 6/21/2016
This was awesome and I loved this storyline definitely an amazing read
Shadowdog11 chapter 20 . 5/17/2016
Happy-sad ending. It's very rare people kill him off so "young." Cool story!
Shadowdog11 chapter 17 . 5/17/2016
First, let me thank you for properly using "whose." I can't remember if it was this chapter or the last, but I was super excited. Second, I hope that Harry is super assertive upon their return and talks the Weasley-folk right into their chairs
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
Random addition to your author's note about multiple secret keepers. I wouldn't disagree with the concept, as you could explain it away Carly easily. In canon it said if the secret keeper dies that all the people with knowledge of the secret are able to tell. Not a hard jump to have a spell to "fudge" this effect to a specific person.

I'm loving this story, though I wish he'd been more assertive to people whining to him at Ginny's party. I also never got over my rebellious teenage phase.
stevefocus chapter 20 . 2/25/2016
Really good story.
Saissa chapter 20 . 2/14/2016
Great story!
Saissa chapter 17 . 2/13/2016
I have NO problens with Harry and Ginny getting married.

I DO have a major problem with Molly and Ron going WAAAAAY overboard in their obsesssion with trying to control Ginny all the time!

It;s just the way you have written this story but their obsessiveness is starting to piss me off.

Fortunately there are only 3 chapters left!
Saissa chapter 15 . 2/13/2016
Ron still acting like an obsessive and jealous stalker and now Hermione is starting to act all jealous just because there is something she cannot youch and Gimmy can. Stupid girl. She clearly has no brains if she cant figure it out.

It is a family key. Harry considers Ginny to be his family, but Hermione is NOT part of his family which is why Ginny can touch the key and the rude bossy know-it-all cannot.
Saissa chapter 13 . 2/13/2016
There are 3 people in this chapter alone who are behaving in a obsessive jealous and stalker like manner towards Ginny. They are Molly, Ron and Collin. Why is that?
Saissa chapter 2 . 2/13/2016
That last comment from Ginny should be a demand -
"Drop the over protective stalker act Ron - none of the other brothers do it so why do you? You act like a jealous stalker! I can take care of myself. I do not need or want your protection."
Disturbedhrt chapter 20 . 2/7/2016
A wonderful story well done
Alexeteira chapter 9 . 1/27/2016
Wait, which Brit said, "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself"? I know that was a line from Franklin Delano Roosevelt's first inaugural address on March 4, 1933, but am not familiar with a British source.

Of course, it was another American (Henry David Thoreau) expressed a similar sentiment, "Nothing is so much to be feared as fear," in his journal entry for September 7, 1851.

Quite enjoying this, btw. I'm a lousy reviewer but love well-written stories where HP shakes off the leash and runs free. :)
423 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »