Reviews for Harry Potter: Rogue
Specky Clarke chapter 4 . 7/9/2017
Can you have multiple secret keepers? You can have anything you like; this is MAGIC and FICTION. Great story by the way.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 20 . 6/10/2017
Great read! I love all the changes you made to the original story though I think I would have preferred not to read about Harry and Ginny's deaths. To me they will always be young. Thanks so much for sharing your story!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 11 . 6/6/2017
That's a whole lot of protective wards that were totally worthless, and gee, the vaunted ministry and the fried chickens were real effective at helping out and preventing/saving a lot of good people.(writing as I read) I can see Dumbles jumping at a chance to get Harry back to Hogwarts. It would benefit him greatly. I don't see Dumbles changing things up and shaking things up like that. Not in his school! It would not be conducive to smooth operation and weeks of favoritism. An apology not meant is easy to speak when you're a snake oil salesmen, and trying to manipulate people. He's a master politician, after all. If his lips are moving, hes lying. I take it back and apologize. He must really be desperate to get Harry back for that proposal. I would think it's a no on quidditch.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 5 . 6/6/2017
Dumbles has to be the biggest arse in history. The idiot has a god complex for sure
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 5/14/2017
i realize you're doing it because you want to ship Harry/Ginny, but him going to her doesn't really make much since. out of the ones mentioned, he probably knows Ginny and Luna the least. besides that, both Ginny and Ron would be out due to a mixture of their mother and the family loyalty to Dumbledore. Hermione would be a bit iffy due to her worship of authority figures. which basically leaves Neville and Luna, and of the two, he knows Neville much better.

though the Twins would also be a potential option, given that they are a lot more rebellious than their two younger siblings. and as a bonus, are actual members of the Order, putting them in the best pisition to actually spy on it, and they owe harry big time for funding their shop.
PLEASE READ ME chapter 15 . 4/26/2017
...urg part two would probably involve harry finally freeing himself from the mind control potions that Dumbledore was feeding harry. Harry getting a immunity to that type, and Dumbledore would then have to pare the potions with love potions. Harry geting an immunity to that type too and freeing Hermione from the same and together planning to get free and escape and get revenge and live to rase a harry getting more and more skilled and powerful!
Lord Barinthus chapter 19 . 3/6/2017
-Harry ignored the voice. "Finally, we have an opportunity for something very wonderful now that the war is over: Unity. Many of the magical creatures came together to fight Tom Riddle.-

When was this? Lol. Aside from Moony and Fawkes, I can't think of an occasion where the magical creatures did anything to help fight.
Lord Barinthus chapter 17 . 3/5/2017
Even having read your points on why they eloped, Harry agreed to Arthur's request to wait until Ginny finished her schooling. Being a rogue or not, he just spit in his father-in-law's face. How can Arthur trust Harry to keep his word anytime going forward? This iteration of Harry really grates on me, even though I like [most of] the fic.
Lord Barinthus chapter 15 . 3/5/2017
Ginny used her wand in Muggle London, but no Ministry owl?

Also, as the pedestal was clearly in his dorm room, there was no reason for him to reveal his animagus ability to Hermione when he obviously preferred not to.
Lord Barinthus chapter 12 . 3/5/2017
Good GOD. I hate Dumbles in the vast majority of fanfics, but Harry is being an unreasonable little prick right now. If your employer wants to have lunch 1-2 times a month, is that really an imposition? And it makes perfect sense to ensure Ginny is actually learning something. He's being an absolutely self-righteous ass.
Lord Barinthus chapter 11 . 3/5/2017
Between Pettigrew and Snape, Dumbles apparently has no flippin clue about operational security or magical vows, the dink.
Lord Barinthus chapter 5 . 3/4/2017
Something else Harry could have added to his list of grievances: Dumbles, in his capacity as Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot, could have done a HELL of a lot more to help Sirius get a trial. Instead he just bent over for Fudge.
Lord Barinthus chapter 4 . 3/4/2017
Haha, I think having a secondary Secret Keeper should be fine. The problem is that Harry can't be the SK for a Fidelius he lives under. The point of the charm is that you have to trust an outsider implicitly. Otherwise James and Lily could have been their own Secret Keepers.
cmfisher chapter 20 . 2/8/2017
Wonderful story. Thank you go taking the time to write it.
Brit4Shains chapter 20 . 1/2/2017
I have read close to 60 HP related FanFiction and FanFicAuthors site stories and this is the only chapter to have ever made me cry.

While JKR may have given you the premise to build on, all of your stories have been far more readable, intriguing, and brought me to a much better understanding of Harry and many of the other characters involved.

KUDOS!