Reviews for Harry Potter: Rogue
Oh wow! Thank Merlin they are finally together
nayin17 chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
I like that Ginny will be the new DA leader
nayin17 chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
I'm a sucker for powerful Harry lol
nayin17 chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
I like rogue Harry
nayin17 chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
I'm so glad Harry chose Ginny as his accomplice
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Very interesting chapter... Actually read this story 10x now but wasn't able to leave reviews
aheartofwords chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Oh my! I loved this story so much I couldn't stop reading long enough to leave a review until now, at the end! I love this Rogue Harry and the slightly roguish Ginny as well! It seems partially in character to me for both of them- just an extension of who they really are. Some people might disagree with that statement but it's the feeling I have about it. I don't have any complaints about this story other than the fact that I didn't fully understand what Harry did with his magic in the end- although I got the gist of it. Thanks for this one. It was a pleasure to read it and live in H&G world for awhile :)
Tomon chapter 20 . 10/29/2014
Very nice story and I enjoyed reading it very much :) While not one of your greatest it's definitely show how good author you're :) So thanks you very much for giving us the opportunity to read your wonderful stories
honore chapter 20 . 10/8/2014
As usual you have a winner! Thanks
Guest chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
Anonymous D:
Men shouldn't cry dammit! But it was p-p-perfect! All of it! Bless you for this gift of a story :')
mab70 chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
Marvelous story! Really very well written.
Thank you for sharing your work.
Nifty Niffler chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
That ending made me cry. I hate reading about his death even when he's old. Twelve kids? Wow. I like that he actually did become Headmaster. Ron becoming Care of Magical Creatures professor was a bit of a stretch for me. All in all, great story.
Nifty Niffler chapter 19 . 8/18/2014
Why did Harry write down where he and Ginny lived when he'd already told them where the two of them lived?
Nifty Niffler chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
I would have preferred more of the talk once Harry and Ginny returned to Grimmauld Place after their honeymoon.
388 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »