Reviews for Harry Potter: Rogue
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 5/14
i realize you're doing it because you want to ship Harry/Ginny, but him going to her doesn't really make much since. out of the ones mentioned, he probably knows Ginny and Luna the least. besides that, both Ginny and Ron would be out due to a mixture of their mother and the family loyalty to Dumbledore. Hermione would be a bit iffy due to her worship of authority figures. which basically leaves Neville and Luna, and of the two, he knows Neville much better.

though the Twins would also be a potential option, given that they are a lot more rebellious than their two younger siblings. and as a bonus, are actual members of the Order, putting them in the best pisition to actually spy on it, and they owe harry big time for funding their shop.
PLEASE READ ME chapter 15 . 4/26
...urg part two would probably involve harry finally freeing himself from the mind control potions that Dumbledore was feeding harry. Harry getting a immunity to that type, and Dumbledore would then have to pare the potions with love potions. Harry geting an immunity to that type too and freeing Hermione from the same and together planning to get free and escape and get revenge and live to rase a harry getting more and more skilled and powerful!
Lord Barinthus chapter 19 . 3/6
-Harry ignored the voice. "Finally, we have an opportunity for something very wonderful now that the war is over: Unity. Many of the magical creatures came together to fight Tom Riddle.-

When was this? Lol. Aside from Moony and Fawkes, I can't think of an occasion where the magical creatures did anything to help fight.
Lord Barinthus chapter 17 . 3/5
Even having read your points on why they eloped, Harry agreed to Arthur's request to wait until Ginny finished her schooling. Being a rogue or not, he just spit in his father-in-law's face. How can Arthur trust Harry to keep his word anytime going forward? This iteration of Harry really grates on me, even though I like [most of] the fic.
Lord Barinthus chapter 15 . 3/5
Ginny used her wand in Muggle London, but no Ministry owl?

Also, as the pedestal was clearly in his dorm room, there was no reason for him to reveal his animagus ability to Hermione when he obviously preferred not to.
Lord Barinthus chapter 12 . 3/5
Good GOD. I hate Dumbles in the vast majority of fanfics, but Harry is being an unreasonable little prick right now. If your employer wants to have lunch 1-2 times a month, is that really an imposition? And it makes perfect sense to ensure Ginny is actually learning something. He's being an absolutely self-righteous ass.
Lord Barinthus chapter 11 . 3/5
Between Pettigrew and Snape, Dumbles apparently has no flippin clue about operational security or magical vows, the dink.
Lord Barinthus chapter 5 . 3/4
Something else Harry could have added to his list of grievances: Dumbles, in his capacity as Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot, could have done a HELL of a lot more to help Sirius get a trial. Instead he just bent over for Fudge.
Lord Barinthus chapter 4 . 3/4
Haha, I think having a secondary Secret Keeper should be fine. The problem is that Harry can't be the SK for a Fidelius he lives under. The point of the charm is that you have to trust an outsider implicitly. Otherwise James and Lily could have been their own Secret Keepers.
cmfisher chapter 20 . 2/8
Wonderful story. Thank you go taking the time to write it.
Brit4Shains chapter 20 . 1/2
I have read close to 60 HP related FanFiction and FanFicAuthors site stories and this is the only chapter to have ever made me cry.

While JKR may have given you the premise to build on, all of your stories have been far more readable, intriguing, and brought me to a much better understanding of Harry and many of the other characters involved.

KUDOS!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/17/2016
Excellent story.
Thanks for writing.
I really enjoyed reading it.
Corwyn chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
Loved the story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2016
A couple of really fun 'Aha' moments there, good job :)
Jason
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
Well... I mean, yeah, you explained it with 'laziness', but flashing is hardly the only advantage that being a Phoenix brings to Harry... I guess I'll have to wait to see if you allow them to him before I get too bothered lol

I'm enjoying the gradual build up with Ginny, you're doing a good job just letting them be friends, for now.
With his rather confusing and tenuous grasp on love, let alone romance, it works that she is making all the subtle moves and he is gradually trying to grasp the concepts :)
Jason