Reviews for Harry Potter: Rogue
Skiff-the-thief chapter 20 . 11/15/2007
Very well written. not much else to say eh? it was really good. nice job.
monde chapter 20 . 11/15/2007
very good story. i thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Darth Ergo chapter 20 . 11/15/2007
Loved the story. Can't wait to see more from you.
WalterDornez215 chapter 20 . 11/15/2007
Great Story.
riegert8 chapter 17 . 11/10/2007
This is a good story. It great that Harry and Ginny getting married. I have no problem that Ginny is only 16 years old, the reason is that my sister was married when she was 16. It be sad if you got any complaints about Ginny getting married at 16, there other story's that is worse. I would point two out, the first one I can't remember the name of the story. Harry is 12 and Ginny just turn 11 and for some reason Harry and Ginny are sharing a bed, well before it was over they have sex and start dating and married a year later. Another is "His Bride" Harry is 19 years old and told by the ministry that he have to get married, well all single males have to get married. Harry's bride is 12 years old and rule is they have an couple weeks to get married and year after that she have become pregnant, well the author has abandon the story for too many bad complaints from what I read. Compare to those story this is not that bad.
grovepjp chapter 20 . 11/5/2007
Pretty Good.

I am sure that if you spaced the uploading you would have received a lot more reviews.

df
Lord Lugos chapter 20 . 11/4/2007
wow, this story was so good. The ending was sad, and happy, and sad, and happy too. Took me a few days to get through it all, but it was worth it.
Rocky235 chapter 20 . 10/28/2007
I recommended your stories on fatesdebt Yahoo site and several people immediately responded. "are wonderful!" and "very well written stories!" are a couple of the return comments. They also mentioned you had some other stories on SIYE.

I am delighted to have found your work. Thank you for sharing with this reader.
Rocky235 chapter 18 . 10/27/2007
That was a fast paced battle. I still have to catch my breath.
Rocky235 chapter 17 . 10/27/2007
Who would want to complain about them getting married? Besides, you shouldn't listen to anyone who would read 17 chapters, a hundred thousand words, and then complain.

Holy cow! I'm rambling. You should never write anything when you're this tired.
Rocky235 chapter 15 . 10/27/2007
This is your best chapter. Seeing the Grangers, going to the library, the dragon, Harry hurt, and Ginny taking care of him. It was good from top to bottom.

I can't think of any other authors that write with the action pace that you do.
Rocky235 chapter 12 . 10/27/2007
It looks like you're never going to let Albus get off the hot seat. He seems to piss off Harry everytime they talk.

It's just one of the things that make your stories fun.
Rocky235 chapter 10 . 10/27/2007
The brick walls at the Grangers were slick as was the fight scene at Molly's.

I wonder if Albus will still believe in Snape?
Rocky235 chapter 9 . 10/27/2007
"...Hermione's Daily Prophet to her at breakfast. She slipped some money in the bird's pouch for all of next week's subscription."

You have so many simple, but unique ideas. That makes more sense than paying each day. All in all your stories have a bit of real life in them.
Rocky235 chapter 7 . 10/27/2007
I agree that Harry's form should be a phoenix. I've seen stories where the author makes him a flobber worm. What fun is that?

That was a touching scene with the Drs. Granger. I like your Harry, all your characters really.
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »