Reviews for Harry Potter: Rogue
BlackRavenPrincess chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
I liked the story. The ending was sweet but sad. Good Job.
N Flamel chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
Kevin, the action of getting married is totally in keeping with the characters you've created for Harry and Ginny. Harry has taken total control of his life, and Ginny is a very willing enabler and supporter. Getting married facilitates their plans to defeat Voldemort, keeps Ginny safe (as you stated in your A/N), and gets them together a year earlier. Having them get married at this time was a non issue for me. Your points certainly underscore how much thought you put into this decision.

It will be fun to see Hurricane Molly huff and puff and not affect H and G one bit. They're extremely strong willed and quite mature, facts that Molly will be well served to understand and apply immediately. Thanks for another enjoyable chapter. - N Flamel
paskinmath chapter 20 . 7/3/2014
I am generally not fond of Harry/Ginny pairings, however I liked enough of your other stories well enough to give it a try. I am glad I did. You tweaked their personalities just enough to make it believable and desirable. I really like your characterizations, and you pacing is good too. Thanks for your time and effort, and for sharing your work.
xForeverAndAlways chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
I really liked this story. :)
misteryman526 chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
I don't see why multiple secret keepers like you've described wouldn't be possible, since in canon everyone who knew the secret of 12 grimmauld place became secret keepers upon dumbledore's (the original secret keeper) death.
angeltrin1 chapter 20 . 4/16/2014
OK, let me preface this with the fact that I don't really like the ship of Harry and Ginny, BUT you rocked this story and really made me like the ship. Also I cried at the end. You did a great job of making this unique. Well done.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
So Bad I Hate This Like I Really Hate this. you try to make harry look cool .fail. try to do stuff to ron, fail wow maybe you should kill yourself. i hope you read this and then cry to ya mum who may have commited suicide when she looked at you. wouldn't suprise me.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 3/5/2014
cool
Osmodious chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
Yet another excellent story...thank you for posting.
Diddleymaz chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
Very entertaining AU. If you like Smart!Independant Harry! This is one to enjoy.
1967jonny chapter 20 . 11/23/2013
fantastic story
Nova chapter 20 . 11/19/2013
Nytefyre chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
This was a good departure for Harry and I enjoyed the more self directed aspect. The manor key and pedestals were also different, and a nice change. I liked that the animagus phoenix was used sparingly, and thought the ending was particularly poignant.

Thanks for posting.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
Been going through some of your stories today/lately, I guess. Not really being productive in other regards, but I have passed a few hours enjoyably. I really liked this story, as I have your others. I was iffy at first about reading it (or at least reading it now) because sixth year is my least favorite time period in the series- just because of how much I hated that Sirius died. I do read those stories (especially because there are so many, I have to admit, many of my stories I've come up with- though none yet published- have sparked around that time period, a few of NotDeadSirius but more as PostSiriusDeath stories), but I tend to read them interspersed with other stuff where Harry has Sirius or Remus or somebody mentorlike. The Moony relationship helped in regards to this story, I guess.

Anyway, I really did like this series. It was unique from many Harry-strikes-out-on-his-owner stories, and I especially liked the unique take on Harry-as-official-DADA-professor. I've read a few of those (they're harder to find) but I do like that plot-thread when I come across it- even though it was a minor point in the story.

I also enjoyed Harry's super-paranoid (but justified) security concerns, his cluelessness turned commitment regarding Ginny, how he and Ginny begin their relationship in a unique way, and how Harry's relationship with Dumbledore progresses.

I also liked the ending, bittersweet though it is. Even though the death of two beloved characters is always sad, there was some humor in the moment as well as sweetness when Hermione instantly realizes Ginny's gone too (and really, James Harry, how could you miss that)- and her general reaction.

Thanks for sharing. I do so enjoy your writing.
bkasavan chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
NIce story :) Thanbks for writing it!
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »