Reviews for Harry Potter: Rogue
Shadowdog11 chapter 17 . 5/17/2016
First, let me thank you for properly using "whose." I can't remember if it was this chapter or the last, but I was super excited. Second, I hope that Harry is super assertive upon their return and talks the Weasley-folk right into their chairs
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
Random addition to your author's note about multiple secret keepers. I wouldn't disagree with the concept, as you could explain it away Carly easily. In canon it said if the secret keeper dies that all the people with knowledge of the secret are able to tell. Not a hard jump to have a spell to "fudge" this effect to a specific person.

I'm loving this story, though I wish he'd been more assertive to people whining to him at Ginny's party. I also never got over my rebellious teenage phase.
stevefocus chapter 20 . 2/25/2016
Really good story.
Saissa chapter 20 . 2/14/2016
Great story!
Saissa chapter 17 . 2/13/2016
I have NO problens with Harry and Ginny getting married.

I DO have a major problem with Molly and Ron going WAAAAAY overboard in their obsesssion with trying to control Ginny all the time!

It;s just the way you have written this story but their obsessiveness is starting to piss me off.

Fortunately there are only 3 chapters left!
Saissa chapter 15 . 2/13/2016
Ron still acting like an obsessive and jealous stalker and now Hermione is starting to act all jealous just because there is something she cannot youch and Gimmy can. Stupid girl. She clearly has no brains if she cant figure it out.

It is a family key. Harry considers Ginny to be his family, but Hermione is NOT part of his family which is why Ginny can touch the key and the rude bossy know-it-all cannot.
Saissa chapter 13 . 2/13/2016
There are 3 people in this chapter alone who are behaving in a obsessive jealous and stalker like manner towards Ginny. They are Molly, Ron and Collin. Why is that?
Saissa chapter 2 . 2/13/2016
That last comment from Ginny should be a demand -
"Drop the over protective stalker act Ron - none of the other brothers do it so why do you? You act like a jealous stalker! I can take care of myself. I do not need or want your protection."
Disturbedhrt chapter 20 . 2/7/2016
A wonderful story well done
Alexeteira chapter 9 . 1/27/2016
Wait, which Brit said, "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself"? I know that was a line from Franklin Delano Roosevelt's first inaugural address on March 4, 1933, but am not familiar with a British source.

Of course, it was another American (Henry David Thoreau) expressed a similar sentiment, "Nothing is so much to be feared as fear," in his journal entry for September 7, 1851.

Quite enjoying this, btw. I'm a lousy reviewer but love well-written stories where HP shakes off the leash and runs free. :)
SSSra chapter 20 . 1/15/2016
great story just read it from start to finish i love how you ended it as well. i already have you on my favorite author list from way back when you posted the accidental bond i hope to see a new story from you soon.
deleted97deleted chapter 20 . 1/1/2016
I loved this story. Thanks for writing it.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
The Galleon notes are set to prime numbers, like Knuts to Sickles and Sickles to Galleons?
TsukiRoze chapter 17 . 8/24/2015
I know that in the early 2000s it was legal to get married at 15 without parental consent in Mexico, not sure if it still is though.
Gin110881 chapter 20 . 8/18/2015
A big THANK YOU for this wonderful story.
I am always amazed at how many people explain in their reviews that they usually do not like HG stories. For me it is the other way around. I would never ever read anything but Ginny-Harry stories. OK, besides some Lily-James stories, of course. For me it's always important that there is a strong Ginny character in the story with lots of conversations between Ginny and Harry and that the both of them stick together to face their fate. And there was plenty of this in your story.
What also made me very happy is the fact that the two of them didn't become professional Quidditch players or Aurors. I can imagine many occupations for the two of them, teacher or professor is definitely one of them.
I am looking forward to read your other stories. Of course, only those stories where it is certain that it is a Ginny-Harry story. ;-)
433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »