Reviews for Harry Potter: Rogue
Nifty Niffler chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
That ending made me cry. I hate reading about his death even when he's old. Twelve kids? Wow. I like that he actually did become Headmaster. Ron becoming Care of Magical Creatures professor was a bit of a stretch for me. All in all, great story.
Nifty Niffler chapter 19 . 8/18/2014
Why did Harry write down where he and Ginny lived when he'd already told them where the two of them lived?
Nifty Niffler chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
I would have preferred more of the talk once Harry and Ginny returned to Grimmauld Place after their honeymoon.
Nifty Niffler chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
I absolutely love that they got married and how calm Remus is being. If I didn't know better, I'd have thought he was in on the whole thing.
Nifty Niffler chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
One thing that came to mind that I forgot to question from a previous chapter was since Harry is his own Secret Keeper, would he be forced to divulge it under the influence of Veritaserum? Seems that could pise its own set of issues.
Nifty Niffler chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
Harry's statement about caring for Ginny too much is reminiscent of Dumbledore's. I wonder if Harry will come to that realization and re-evaluate his stance against Dumbledore-at least a wee bit.
Nifty Niffler chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
I'm loving this. Just wish it was longer. Oh well.
willowskeith chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
Good story
BlackRavenPrincess chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
I liked the story. The ending was sweet but sad. Good Job.
N Flamel chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
Kevin, the action of getting married is totally in keeping with the characters you've created for Harry and Ginny. Harry has taken total control of his life, and Ginny is a very willing enabler and supporter. Getting married facilitates their plans to defeat Voldemort, keeps Ginny safe (as you stated in your A/N), and gets them together a year earlier. Having them get married at this time was a non issue for me. Your points certainly underscore how much thought you put into this decision.

It will be fun to see Hurricane Molly huff and puff and not affect H and G one bit. They're extremely strong willed and quite mature, facts that Molly will be well served to understand and apply immediately. Thanks for another enjoyable chapter. - N Flamel
paskinmath chapter 20 . 7/3/2014
I am generally not fond of Harry/Ginny pairings, however I liked enough of your other stories well enough to give it a try. I am glad I did. You tweaked their personalities just enough to make it believable and desirable. I really like your characterizations, and you pacing is good too. Thanks for your time and effort, and for sharing your work.
xForeverAndAlways chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
I really liked this story. :)
misteryman526 chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
I don't see why multiple secret keepers like you've described wouldn't be possible, since in canon everyone who knew the secret of 12 grimmauld place became secret keepers upon dumbledore's (the original secret keeper) death.
angeltrin1 chapter 20 . 4/16/2014
OK, let me preface this with the fact that I don't really like the ship of Harry and Ginny, BUT you rocked this story and really made me like the ship. Also I cried at the end. You did a great job of making this unique. Well done.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
So Bad I Hate This Like I Really Hate this. you try to make harry look cool .fail. try to do stuff to ron, fail wow maybe you should kill yourself. i hope you read this and then cry to ya mum who may have commited suicide when she looked at you. wouldn't suprise me.
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »