Reviews for Harry Potter: Rogue
Runecutter chapter 20 . 11/25/2011
Thank you for this handsomely rogue story ;)

Especially the last epilogue was truly bittersweet but it was completelly fitting and has entertained me a lot for the last three evenings.
Runecutter chapter 17 . 11/25/2011
I can see no reason to complain... as it seemed for quite a while now that if not by magic then by their personalities they were driven very close and had to hold back hard not to trespass some lines, the shifting of this line seems a logical and a consequent step for how the protagonists behaved this last half year.

Was it a conscious decision to disregard "official canon" in regards of the time this story takes place? The Euro as paper money wasn't introduced before 2002, while the accepted time for sixth year is 1996/7 so the summer afterwards would be five years too early for Euros to be handed out... and Francs would be the funny paper slips of your choice...
nyxaurora chapter 20 . 11/13/2011
Wonderful piece of writing. Your stories are my favorite, did you know?
vampiremuggle chapter 20 . 10/31/2011
this story is so amazing! i love it! the ending was great - it was really happy in a sad kind of way. i love how you took a plot that has beed used before but spun it to be unique and your own. great story! one question though, did he ever show anyone his animagus form - other than hermione, ginny and remus i mean? again, fantastic story :)

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Katzztar chapter 17 . 10/29/2011
quote Molly closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Those two had better be very good, because they're going to need to be when I get a hold of them." end quote

Molly is being her normal mother hen but she is also a hypocrite.

1- when she and Bill met Harry in the "family" meeting during the Triwzard Turnament she let it slip that she and Arthur were caught out of the dorms at 4 in the morning, when a surprised Bill asker her what they were doing out at that time (4 is a lot later than midnight)she blushed. After having 7 kids, and telling Ginny &Hermione about using a love potion, I don't see her blushign because she was caught simply kissing a boy, makes me wonder what else went on.

2- Molly and Arthur eloped when young, so she better not be mad at Harry and Ginny for eloping.
alichi chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
A beautiful end.
Draeconin chapter 20 . 9/23/2011
A nice, gentle read, but a 'Drama/Adventure'? Not to my mind: more of a romance. Not one of my favorite pairings, and this story didn't change that, but it was readable, anyway.
dumdoc chapter 20 . 9/5/2011
A definte 10. Great story, great writing, great plot, and most enjoyable- quie equal to the original by what's her name.
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 20 . 8/30/2011
Fantastic story although I would have liked you to have taken Scridgemore down a notch or three.
Epeefencer chapter 20 . 8/28/2011
Wonderful story, read it today while waiting for Hurricane Irene to pass. I love a good Harry / Ginny story and yours was excellent. Many nice twists and turns. The ending was quite touching.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Steve
nuk1014 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Hehe, this is pretty old, but something really bothered me. If the Black and Potter vaults have so much gold, why didn't James or Sirius buy some dragonhide coats for all of their friends? They're all rich, right? Maybe I'm missing something, but how can Harry cast spells?

Nuk1014
lonelyGrim chapter 20 . 6/22/2011
amazing story, the way yor carried it out from beginning to end is great!
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Very nice, love how Harry has Ginny to trust here!
AWeeLassie chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I really like this premise - even if it is quite similar to others. I'm going to enjoy seeing where Harry takes this. I like a good Harry takes charge fic. Might I suggest reviewing the grammar and diction here? A really well-done first chapter is key to a successful fic!

I'm glad Harry is doing research, training and actually experiencing difficulty. I'm also glad he's not becoming some sort of Goblin Champion just because he's not an arsehole.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
Great work. I read in one sitting...Okay...maybe I took a little more time, but It was and is a great story from begging to end.
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »