Reviews for Harry Potter: Rogue
bkasavan chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
NIce story :) Thanbks for writing it!
lovemya2000 chapter 20 . 8/4/2013
The Ending Was REALLY Depressing. Along With The 12 Kids, Lol! But This Was Such A Really Good Story! And I Really Enjoyed It All!
AvidReader chapter 20 . 6/21/2013
Another couple of great unique twists in the closing chapters. Rogue has been another winner. :-)
AvidReader chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
Wow, there's a brilliant wrinkle I've not yet seen anywhere else, though I'll forbear including actual spoilers in this review. :-)

When evaluating stories that I read, I tend to rank originality as one of the more important factors and I can truly say this story does very well despite falling squarely into the huge 'Independent Harry' class of stories.

The editorial standards (for typos and such) are not quite so strict as for "Choices," but still commendably well above average for ffn. Of course "Rouge" hasn't had the benefit of a major revision (scrubbing) the way that "Choices" has, so that's hardly surprising. :-)
AmorZoe chapter 20 . 6/14/2013
OMG I'm crying
this story was great I loved it but i think that you let them live to little since you but dumbledore to be one hundred and fifty years old or somthing like that and you killed my harry at 103 more o else but apart of that every little part of the story was great
lordanubis6238 chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
Amazing story! Keep up the good work! I just wanted to let you know though in this chapter you got harry's age wrong in 2012, he would be 32 as he was born on July 31, 1980.
ryencoke chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
The ending was sad, but a good sad.

Great story. I never...NEVER...read Harry/Ginny. I prefer slash and just never liked Ginny as a character in the books or in fanfic. Someone in one of the yahoo groups rec'd this story saying that even those who normally disliked Harry/Ginny would like this one. They were right. You did it very VERY well. Puts me in mind of other authors who write pairings that I don't normally like...Robst with his Harry/Hermione stories and Shedoc with her Harry/Ron stories...seriously Shedoc's stories can turn even the most squicked out into believers in Harry/Ron.

Well done, goes on my favourites as well as my "yes go ahead and rec to others" list.
puma1sunfire chapter 20 . 4/23/2013
Fantastic Story!
GinnyCC chapter 20 . 4/18/2013
This was wonderful! Not sure how I've missed this one before, but I'm glad I found it this time. Great story and very well written. Definitely checking out your other stories.
The 5 of Spades chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
*Rubs hands together evilly* Yes, yes...
Mommy3 chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
I liked this a/u very much. What an original end to Voldermort. I would never have thought the key to killing him was a key! :D Thanks for the story, it was awesome!
LBII chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
Good Story! Thank you for you time and efforts.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/23/2013
Great story
Arithmetic13 chapter 20 . 3/7/2013
That's such a sad happy ending! :D Great Job! One of my favorite of your works! Keep On Writing!
MWRANDOM chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
Very good story. I actually could have done without being shown how Ginny and Harry died as, although it may be touching, it's always a downer to read, but that's just a personal preference.
384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »