Reviews for Radiant Mythology II: Trials of Life
alexandria storm chapter 43 . 7/28
it is revealed after so i guessed that the high pitch would be mormo but i didn't guess that it would be way good job.
alexandria storm chapter 31 . 7/28
alex and kanonno sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes marriage then comes a baby in a big fat caraige
alexandria storm chapter 28 . 7/28
I CALLED/KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WAS HER! YES! YES! well it could be another descender that looks like her but IT'S PROBABLY HER!
sephchipmunk chapter 49 . 7/10/2014
so where is the remake
Gay-critical-passion chapter 49 . 5/4/2014
That's a shame but I don't really blame you since I also ended up discontinuing a tales fanfiction. However I look forward to the remake.
Gay-critical-passion chapter 48 . 4/17/2012
A drug that reverts a man to their primal instincts that's very interesting as much as he's a crazy jerk I think I kind of like Tribilin. He's an interesting villain because he's considered insane and loves torture, yet he's a doctor and knows a lot about the human body. Though, I do wonder why he doesn't seem to suffer from Kuru, a disease caused by cannibalism.

Also the reformation of Kanonno and Alex's relationship was really cute.
StarLightSeraph chapter 48 . 12/2/2011
Tribilin is a jerk, however, still a jerk where his bakstory makes him understood...somewhat. A nice reformation between the hero and heroine, complex yet with easeness to how the notion that 'truth sets you free'. good job!
Jude N. Maxwell chapter 47 . 10/31/2011
I looked at ur story and it said 47 chaps

MY face lit up like MAD!

Then it died down cause it said authors note :(

well... Can't
Sentinel07 chapter 47 . 10/30/2011
Looking forward to it. Great to see you're still out there. :)
StarLightSeraph chapter 47 . 10/30/2011
That's alright, college takes up alot of time. Keep it up!
Gay-critical-passion chapter 41 . 9/5/2011
I really like this fic, though I still have a ways to go to catch up to the point you've written to. But something has been on my mind for a while, will you put in characters from the more recent games?
StarLightSeraph chapter 46 . 11/18/2010
Hmm, why is the girl with Lodric has a blank name. Interesting. I liked the mythology you slipped in and I still feel sorry for Darius. Lord Yggy is making his move...Yay. I absolutely love symphonia so I am excited.

keep on writen!
Sleix chapter 45 . 9/24/2010

I know this is off topic but,

There's are a Never& tranlation group?

You have just become triple amazing! : D

Anywho, n.n;

Great job,

though I admit,

I may have to reread this story because the detils of such a long fic slip away from me x.x
StarLightSeraph chapter 45 . 9/23/2010
I love the flashbacks scenes with Lodric and Akena and the rest of them, especcially Lodric. Isaac was an interesting add and I am excited to learn more about them.

keep on writen!
Sentinel07 chapter 43 . 8/12/2010
I must say, this is a very impressive story you've got here. Well done and looking forward to the next chapter!

Out of curiosity, is there going to be any romance in this?