Reviews for Radiant Mythology II: Trials of Life
MARheaven-ninja chapter 48 . 4/17/2012
A drug that reverts a man to their primal instincts that's very interesting as much as he's a crazy jerk I think I kind of like Tribilin. He's an interesting villain because he's considered insane and loves torture, yet he's a doctor and knows a lot about the human body. Though, I do wonder why he doesn't seem to suffer from Kuru, a disease caused by cannibalism.

Also the reformation of Kanonno and Alex's relationship was really cute.
StarLightSeraph chapter 48 . 12/2/2011
Tribilin is a jerk, however, still a jerk where his bakstory makes him understood...somewhat. A nice reformation between the hero and heroine, complex yet with easeness to how the notion that 'truth sets you free'. good job!
Jude N. Maxwell chapter 47 . 10/31/2011
I looked at ur story and it said 47 chaps

MY face lit up like MAD!

Then it died down cause it said authors note :(

well... Can't wait...for...new...chap
Sentinel07 chapter 47 . 10/30/2011
Looking forward to it. Great to see you're still out there. :)
StarLightSeraph chapter 47 . 10/30/2011
That's alright, college takes up alot of time. Keep it up!
MARheaven-ninja chapter 41 . 9/5/2011
I really like this fic, though I still have a ways to go to catch up to the point you've written to. But something has been on my mind for a while, will you put in characters from the more recent games?
StarLightSeraph chapter 46 . 11/18/2010
Hmm, why is the girl with Lodric has a blank name. Interesting. I liked the mythology you slipped in and I still feel sorry for Darius. Lord Yggy is making his move...Yay. I absolutely love symphonia so I am excited.

Sleix chapter 45 . 9/24/2010
Omg,

I know this is off topic but,

There's are a Never& tranlation group?

You have just become triple amazing! : D

Anywho, n.n;

Great job,

though I admit,

I may have to reread this story because the detils of such a long fic slip away from me x.x
StarLightSeraph chapter 45 . 9/23/2010
I love the flashbacks scenes with Lodric and Akena and the rest of them, especcially Lodric. Isaac was an interesting add and I am excited to learn more about them.

Sentinel07 chapter 43 . 8/12/2010
I must say, this is a very impressive story you've got here. Well done and looking forward to the next chapter!

Out of curiosity, is there going to be any romance in this?
StarLightSeraph chapter 44 . 6/28/2010
I actually really enjoy explanatory chapters. It gives a relief to the suspense and pumps up the characters and readers for the next few tasks at hand. That is what I felt after reading this chapter. I find the SOTU interesting and would like to hear more on the past Descenders. This was very well done.

shinXlullaby chapter 43 . 6/11/2010
i feel sorry for them X but still waiting for for to wake up /x/
StarLightSeraph chapter 43 . 4/25/2010
Tons of things I loved about this chapter.

Colette's fight was extremely detailed and she was the perfect one to go against Anzam. Next, I liked how you brought out a bit more in every character's personality: Jade and Kratos' conversation when they discussed preperations made me laugh, Lloyd, Genis, and Raine made me laugh twice as hard,Stahn's idea which was actually a pretty ingenius one and Alex and Kannono with their frustration bubbling to the breaking point. Even though Prophet was mildly hard to figure out, I like how you foreshadowed it, gave us suspense of when you would finally reveal the truth. There is always a fun of knowing more than the character do but getting their same surprise felt is just as worth it.

Very good chapter and I cannot wait for the next one.

StarLightSeraph chapter 42 . 3/29/2010
I'd say it was okay. You're moving the plot along smoothly and writing chapters like these can be a strain but you get to your main point in the end. That and you are excited about that. I do hope Alex and Kannono get better soon.

StarLightSeraph chapter 41 . 2/22/2010
Even though it was short, I think you started off this arc quite well. Some interaction with the inner thoughts of ad libitum members, Silitran making a more formal debut and then the endig was quite haunting.