Reviews for Love Is Not for The Weak In Heart, Only The Strong
RubySlippersGoof chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Aw, this is my fave chapter so far! I was imagining Rita with the green outfit on, and I think that would look really pretty with her red hair :)
RubySlippersGoof chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
AW POOR RITA! OMG that's sad! Good, but sad. HAHA U LIKE ASHLEY TISDALE! She is awesome!
Hay Bails chapter 8 . 9/29/2007
Yay! I feel so special now! Yay! But seven.. wow, that's a lot. And I think Roddy's being a bit overprotective. But still.

YAY! Keep on truckin,' the story's really good!
Hay Bails chapter 7 . 9/27/2007
Aw.. so sweet..

You didn't naame one after Roddy. I'm sad..

BUT CONTINUE

I'm eager

What happens?
Hay Bails chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
MARKS PLOT! HAHA Not mine! Monaco haha

Yeah, you've, like, managed to weave all the stories on the site together and actually manage to make it sound good!
Hay Bails chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Wow, that was better than I could've done. And you totally, like, stole two of my plots. It's okay, though, it makes me feel special!

Keep up the good work, I'll read the rest now
rita624 chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
SHE GAVE BIRTH TO FIVE!WOW!Your good at this stuff.
rita624 chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
THIS STORY IS GREAT!I cried in the wedding is just so betaful!
Dana Kathrine Scully chapter 4 . 9/23/2007
OK, I lied. The next chapter or the chapter after that should be a proposal and wedding. Still, a lomg, long way from over.
rita624 chapter 4 . 9/23/2007
I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHAPTER 5!HURRY AND UPDATE,and while your at it check out Roddy's love 's cute and go to the nightmare before christmas and look at Jack and Sally's life and check out my codename:kids next door story called Love at first fright.
Dana Kathrine Scully chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
This story is a long way from over, FYI. The next chapter contains a proposal, a kiss, another loss, and learning the imprtance of commitment! You people can give me reviews with ideas, but you gotta read chapter three first. Chapter five is when a marriage takes place.
rita624 chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
THAT WAS SO CUTE!I loved it!PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
rita624 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I thank you for taking over my story,but when do they get married and have up and update