Reviews for Big Daddy Diary
Thedragonboy89 chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Awesome
The-Demon-of-Soul-Society chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
i fucking love this! CAN. NOT. WAIT. for the next chapter please hurry!
Bloodyredshade chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Good story.
ArmoredSoul chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
Delightfully morbid.
PoshGoblin chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
You don't really see that many Big Daddy fanfics, so I'll give you immediate props for that. The journal format also works nicely, and you do it in a way where it doesn't interrupt with the continuity of the game's plot. The progresion of Discord's personality also goes well. The detail you also put into your work is fantastic, and immerses the reader. Of course, what goes up must come down, and the same applies to reviews. My main problem was with Discord himself. I feel his personality was vary contradictory, saying how he loathed Ryan, yet used similar word choice such as parasites, making me compare him to Andrew Ryan; the man he hates the most. Also the superiority complex was also what I felt was uncharecterisic for a Ryan hater. Then after all is said and done, Discord willingly recieves an operation to turn into what he felt he was superior to. In the end, I came away liking discord only through pity, and not through his actually character. Too hypocritical for my tastes.
SG chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
"Now we have to find recruits... you become Big Daddy, it's a one way street..." -Yi Suchong, Protector Smell, Failsafe Armored Escorts, Point Prometheus

"Fontaine scary son of a bitch, but Ryan cheap son of a bitch. You can no reuse protector suit. Take a man, graft skin and organs straight into suit, otherwise suit not work. Ryan say Big Daddy too expensive. Ryan can go suck egg." -Yi Suchong, Cheap Son of a Bitch, Failsafe Armored Escorts, Point Prometheus

A very enjoyable story indeed, however since I am very picky with details in general I've provided a couple of quotes from the game which points out a few rather glaring plotholes.

It's nice the way you added a spot of humor right before the end there. Heh, I smile still when I think of that high-and-mighty Big Daddy rewiring the turrets in a manner that they gun down his friends instead of his enemies.

But to sum it up, despite a small mistake (probably made to prevent a bummer ending) you have produced a genuinely good read there. Be proud, I am rather picky as I stated before.
Dragon Lord Coker chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
wow sad
Rith chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
nice dude!
Electric Eclectic chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
So...will there be any more to this story? I'm greatly intrigued.
Dracomancer1 chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
I must say that i enjoy this story. An excellent idea getting inside the head of one of the big daddies. I am assuming that this one is a rosie big daddy? anyway, i really like the whole concept of bringing intelligence to the brutish. I haven't actually played Bioshock but i think it would be really cool if the "protagonist" could meet discord and team up with him. I also have another suggestion: tone down the whole parasite and superiority thing will ya? it takes away from the story if you do character bashing. But all in all, this is an interesting glimpse into the life of a big daddy. Peace.
Visiblebones chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
WOW! I wonder who is his! Do we ever find out?
Ace Clark chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Really interesting...I like this new viewpoint! The mythos behind

the Bid Daddies is an extremely interesting one, so I'm glad someone is writing about it!

One question through: after the Daddies have thier voices changed, are they able to still speak in understandable English? I know this question probably doesn't have a direct answer, it's just that I've never heard one speak in-game before!

Anyway, update soon! It's been an enjoyable read! _
Exploding Horses chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I'm loving this! Please write more, I just can't wait to see everything else.
ZeKe chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Why isn't there more of this? This was EXACTLY what I was looking for! I also agree with the theory that Discord was the one to do in Suchong ;)

Great premise, I hope you finish it.
bloodhawk268 chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Very interesting. I wonder if Discord here is the Big Daddy that kills Suchong. That'd be awesome!