Reviews for Clever Title Goes Here
pronker chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
Somehow I missed the conclusion to your goo story - I liked the self-inclusion and the kids' playing with the goo, and also their mindspeak. It's nice to see them not kidnapped, for once! But that's the sort of thing that drives drama. Onto other drama, your Collections will be on LJ crack_van by Thursday. (And if the 'poultry' interest on the profile isn't facetious, we raised Bantams for many years and chickens DO have personalities.)
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
Wow... okay then...

Poor Anakin.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
*rotfl* Yoda and the narrator were great! I'm so glad you added another chapter to this! This is just way to funny to stop!

Well done, my freaky darling,

OSC
pronker chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
Interesting, the way that the fourth wall came down. I'm just now learning about Photoshop, too, and am trying to bring a shine to an illustration. It's white, not blue, though.
words without chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Oh lord, how did my name get involved with this? (And where are my claw feet?) you're sitting on rachel's bed right now and I'm a minute and a half away from going back to murder and mayhem in That Game (I HAVE BEES NOW! BEES! ...THEY'RE UTTERLY USELESS!) but I' thought I'd review and make sure you knew how much I lawled. (more internet speak for you, megan~!)

so, yes.

Lol.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Ah, the horrors of the wierd blue ectoplasm. Oh! I know what to do!

*grabs phone and starts singing*

When there's something strange

In your neighborhood

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

Just a thought. Cute fic.
Newtonsapple chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
That was funny! :D

You do have to wonder how a ghost can sit down.
kittyheart chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
well... random but hilarious, It'd be funny to read this funny spin-off story. Add s'more chapters I'd be happy to read them :)
pronker chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Has Luke considered attending a football game? The team where fans paint themselves blue in the face? Or is he a wild Pict, somehow out of Scotland's past? Cute story - I am a sucker for Blue Ghostie stories of any kind.