Reviews for Just Because
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 6/7
AW! XD So cute! I loved it! XD
the hotpocket hunter chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Hahaha, a drill. I love your sense of humor.
fantasyguardian chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
How can anyone not find Seto amusing...Seriously, I love his sarcasm. The best I've heard/read/seen so far. I salute you for a job well done!
Water Wolf 100 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
So I know you wrote this years and years ago, but I just found it for the first time. Even if thiis is something to get through writer's block, I find it to be completly brilliant. At some points, I was tearing up from laughing. First off, just the idea of Kaiba camping is funny. I mean I've seen several fics that follow this similar basic idea, but you've flushed it out more with great dialogue. You kept both brothers pretty in character as well. People always write Kaiba in the extremes, but this story had a great balance between stubborn, hard headed CEO and caring older brother. It didn't sway too far in either direction, and you kept his ever so enjoyable cockiness. That's always a treat to have in a story. My other favorite part is that you kept it from being too mushy. I can only read so many mushy fics at any given point. This was more humor with a slightest hint of feel goodness, just enough to make the reader smile, then break out into laughter 3 seconds later. All in all, great one shot. Peace out.

Wolfie
transiency chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Ah this is probably my favorite one shot of yours. Too good!
Denvana chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Awesome.

I loved that. I laughed through most of it. Very enjoyable.

~Denvana~
AMNOS chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
haha, the fishing part reminds me of Ohno Satoshi of Arashi
Nenya85 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This was really cute. I love the dialogue between Mokuba and Kaiba. There's a really intimate feel to it, and you've caught their characters so well in everything they say.
Pinfeathers chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
This was the first story I ever read on , and I love it to death! It's just so cute!

-Pinfeathers
D-Watson chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Kaiba's characterization is spot on, and this was a very lighthearted and entertaining story. Keep up the good work!
Crystalline Embers chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This was a good one-shot with Seto and Mokuba. And yes, I did find this marginally entertaining and funny. So, you did really good on this, keep up the good work!
4everbebe chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
i love it seto is so smart and cute i love the kaiba brothers there so cool!
electric sapphire chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
LOL! that was hilarious! really funny, interesting and well written.

i loved this story! my favourite since 'back from the dead.' you should definitely look into writing more stories like this, very entertaining. it really was one of those rare worthwhile stories i've grown to expect from you.

thanks for writing this, it couldn't be any more funny or well written- kaiba brother stories are my favourite, and you're a brilliant writer.

can't wait to read more from you- and thanks for writing this.
hateandkilldd84 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
lol. i loved it!
Sapphirewyren chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
nice story. too bad i hate kaiba