Reviews for Suddenly She Sees
825 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Actually this story is very sad.

After just seeing Into the Woods (27 Dec 2014) with Emily Blunt and Meryl Streep I totally wish there was more Miremily fics out there. I was devastated by Emily Blunt's character in ITW. It's just a bollocks ending. She EB, is gorgeous, funny and can sing beautifully.

Somewhere in some binary code stored on a server somewhere Tron-ish has to be a story where Emily lives happily ever after with her Miranda.

Thank you sweet author.
PoorAnonymous chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Lovely :)
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
AWESOME! Thanks for the great read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
great story
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Let's go to Cananada.
fan-rei chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
i liked the fight.

i like your stories.

i never saw the film but the more i read your fics, the more i would like to see it , except i know i will be disappointed. there isn't any 'real' andrea/miranda stuff in it, right?

thank you for writing.
PenDummy chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
You must write more Emily fics!

I loved this one!
hermin22 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I loved it! Thank you for that!
In-betweens chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
That was great! OMG...just imagining the whole fight between Emily and Andrea was great. The fact that Miranda was going to have at Emily until she saw her eyes was great! I could just imagine it too...lol glad that Emily actually chose to re-enact that seen. This story was absolutly amazing! As for Andy proposing and Miranda basically trying to ignore it was great...so was the fact that they lost track of where the conversation had gone. Hope you'll write a sequel to this...tell us how things go in Canada. lol that'd be great...having to have Emily there setting everything up...as if their wedding was just another big Fashion week...cause we all know that'd be the biggest thing in the news for that entire year. lol. Anyway...hope you'll concider maybe writing the sequel. But I really...really hope you'll continue to write for this couple. This was great! Still can't beleive that it was actually Emily and Andrea that really did have a fist fight. Great story!
skyz chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Just wanted to pop over and tell you how much I enjoy this series. Found it on LJ and saw you had a account. I thought this was very well done and I enjoyed this a lot. Thanks.
chrisdga chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Already left you a review on LJ. Just putting this on my fav list ;)
Marish89 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I loved the fight between the two, and Andy proposing to Miranda. Sweet! I hope you write more soon!