Reviews for Turn Your Back, Look Away and Blink
Brookie Twiling chapter 25 . 7/2
Nice. I love that Timothy starts traveling with them, he's awesome. I really liked this version, it was great!
Heather Snow chapter 25 . 6/25
I enjoyed this. Nice to see the Weeping Angels do something useful. I thought the Rose and Martha interaction was very believable. Loved the change with Timothy at the end and am interested in seeing what comes of that.
abbccc123 chapter 1 . 6/21
like it!
zpvasgl2704 chapter 25 . 5/28
Fantastic!
misuky7 chapter 25 . 2/23
Marvelous, simply marvelous. :3
simplyshelbs16 chapter 25 . 10/26/2016
I love this story so much! I wish this is how it happened! I'm still not over their relationship. The whole thing with the Meta-Crisis Doctor was really strange for me lol.
Shadow Eclipse chapter 25 . 6/28/2016
loved it!
biddle29 chapter 25 . 5/7/2016
This was absolutely amazing! I loved this story so much :)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2016
Oooooh my god sooooooo many feels especially because of 'quite right too'
Awesome fic
a17al chapter 25 . 2/1/2016
Not sure if you are still active on this site or not but just wanted to let you know how much I really enjoyed this story. Loved how you included Rose and the Weeping angels were such a great way to get her back to the Doctor.
This is definitely going on my favourite list :)
CherryTree230 chapter 23 . 1/22/2016
Oh that is BRILLIANT! I never thought of Timithy coming along with them, but now it shall never leave! :)
CherryTree230 chapter 15 . 1/22/2016
I enjoy your twist on the episode, joan being taken was certainly a surprise! Thank you so very much for the story! :)
CoronaCrown chapter 23 . 1/16/2016
This is a good idea, having Timothy go with them! I like this idea very ,unchanged. Is he going to be the child that the Doctor and Rose have? Like an adopted son? Oh, I would love that!
DrunkOnPancakes chapter 25 . 1/4/2016
This was an incredible reads thank you for your great imagery. I can't believe you followed the main storyline so well that must've been really difficult. I'm so happy that Rose got to be with the doctor in the end. I always felt bad for Martha as my least Favorite companion I thought she was Brushed to the side.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 25 . 11/14/2015
Great story, fantastic job. Rapidly becoming my new OTP. And Timothy as a companion is brilliant! Such an adorable character and perfect for the TARDIS. Could pretend to be the Doctor and Rose's son! Now there's an idea for a sequel...