Reviews for Turn Your Back, Look Away and Blink
Hlpur chapter 25 . 4/13
Fantastic story. Absolutely entertaining.
sonamy4life chapter 25 . 4/10
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Avalonemyst chapter 25 . 4/3
Awesomeness! I really enjoyed this story! It would've made a great remixed episode.
Sue Clover chapter 24 . 4/3
That makes so much sense. The 10th Doctor has an oral fixation. Seasons 2, 3, and 4 are explained.
Sue Clover chapter 23 . 4/3
Yay! Timothy gets to be a companion. I always thought they could have done more with his character. They took the pictures back, but not the book. Maybe someone will find it, and that book will still get published in the future. Maybe by Jenny's descendents.
Sue Clover chapter 22 . 4/3
Hah. Now, what's going to happen to Martha? Can Timothy join them as part of their crew? That would be awesome.
Sue Clover chapter 17 . 4/3
Chooose! Choose between your companions, Hero. Oh, dear.
Sue Clover chapter 14 . 4/3
You know, it probably would have been easier to just call out to the woman, than that complicated series of events to save her from the piano. Ah, well. The Doctor did always have a flair for the dramatic.
Sue Clover chapter 10 . 4/3
Dang.
Sue Clover chapter 8 . 4/3
Bad Wolf pub? You're kidding, right? Martha doesn't even know about the Bad Wolf thing, but the "coincidences" continue. I guess the time vortex was sending her a message again.
Sue Clover chapter 6 . 4/3
Early in the chapter you put feel fear instead of feel free - you might want to fix that at some point.
Poor Timothy, so many awesome characters.
I hope Martha makes some progress in her investigation soon.
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 4/3
This is a really good story, but honestly you can't tell a pulse just from a "brush" of the wrist. That bit kind of broke my suspense of disbelief.
Other than that, really good.
Two chapters in, and I must say this story holds promise...except your punctuation is off. Not too bad - I've seen MUCH worse - but incorrect punctuation takes the reader away from the story and makes you look like an amateur writer. Chapter one has at least on instance where there is a period instead of a question mark, and both of these have either misplaced or nonexistent commas. It may not seem like a big deal, but I'd rather spend time enjoying the story, and not wondering if you meant for a sentence to be a statement or a question.
tenthdoctor10 chapter 11 . 2/9
You need to learn how to use a: comma, period, question mark, and how to CORRECTLY use grammar. Sorry, but it's true. Other than that, you're story is great!
tenthdoctor10 chapter 15 . 12/13/2014