Reviews for Turn Your Back, Look Away and Blink
simplyshelbs16 chapter 25 . 10/26/2016
I love this story so much! I wish this is how it happened! I'm still not over their relationship. The whole thing with the Meta-Crisis Doctor was really strange for me lol.
Shadow Eclipse chapter 25 . 6/28/2016
loved it!
biddle29 chapter 25 . 5/7/2016
This was absolutely amazing! I loved this story so much :)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2016
Oooooh my god sooooooo many feels especially because of 'quite right too'
Awesome fic
a17al chapter 25 . 2/1/2016
Not sure if you are still active on this site or not but just wanted to let you know how much I really enjoyed this story. Loved how you included Rose and the Weeping angels were such a great way to get her back to the Doctor.
This is definitely going on my favourite list :)
CherryTree230 chapter 23 . 1/22/2016
Oh that is BRILLIANT! I never thought of Timithy coming along with them, but now it shall never leave! :)
CherryTree230 chapter 15 . 1/22/2016
I enjoy your twist on the episode, joan being taken was certainly a surprise! Thank you so very much for the story! :)
CoronaCrown chapter 23 . 1/16/2016
This is a good idea, having Timothy go with them! I like this idea very ,unchanged. Is he going to be the child that the Doctor and Rose have? Like an adopted son? Oh, I would love that!
DrunkOnPancakes chapter 25 . 1/4/2016
This was an incredible reads thank you for your great imagery. I can't believe you followed the main storyline so well that must've been really difficult. I'm so happy that Rose got to be with the doctor in the end. I always felt bad for Martha as my least Favorite companion I thought she was Brushed to the side.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 25 . 11/14/2015
Great story, fantastic job. Rapidly becoming my new OTP. And Timothy as a companion is brilliant! Such an adorable character and perfect for the TARDIS. Could pretend to be the Doctor and Rose's son! Now there's an idea for a sequel...
misherukuro chapter 25 . 11/6/2015
Wonderful fic thanks for the read. ~,~
mystrye chapter 25 . 9/22/2015
I really enjoyed this story. Made my Ten/Rose fashion heart happy. Well written too!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
It's been a while since I've read this story and I remember it to be great but not its whole plot - so it's time to re-read it :) like the first chapter already (again) :))
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 22 . 8/8/2015
Very sweet and so lovely. I loved it! Bad Wolf power indeed!
Phoenix Black chapter 23 . 5/23/2015
Can I just say that the title of the book is perfect, like, the Angel in the beginning and the title of the story are three things you should NOT do when you see a Weeping Angel, thats Genius,