Reviews for Turn Your Back, Look Away and Blink
IcyImagination chapter 25 . 7/17
I really enjoyed this story. I think you had a perfect blend of keeping the vibe of the original story with your twists on it. I absolutely love Rose being whirled into this, and her and the Doctor falling in love all over again. I think how everyone acted and their emotions were very in character. I especially liked that Timothy went on to travel with them.
menolikey chapter 25 . 5/17
Omg so cute! What a cute little fam they ended up being :)

Thank you for writing!
menolikey chapter 23 . 5/17
I really really like Timothy
CureCaligraphy chapter 13 . 2/5
I'm just waiting for Tim to slip up and call her Miss Tyler.
NabikiB chapter 25 . 7/28/2019
And maybe, they're supposed to shove the right people into the right new time for some reason...
TheStuffOfFandoms chapter 25 . 3/3/2019
this was so good. I loved every second.
Mister En chapter 11 . 2/12/2019
WW1, you mean. WW2 didn't start until 1938/9.
Melikalilly chapter 25 . 12/28/2018
I love this story
SciFiFanForever chapter 25 . 12/5/2018
I love to write and read episode rewrites. I wish I'd have thought of the Angels sending Rose back to the Doctor. The suspicion between Martha and Rose wanting to keep their precious Time Lord safe was very well done, and I loved the "tip of the hat" to that meeting at Defry Vale High School. I was expecting; "I've met Shakespeare - Charles Dickens. Daleks - Met the Emperor. Been to New Earth - Smelt the Apple Grass," etc. Also liked the paradox, did the TARDIS take John Smith to 1913 to meet Rose, or did Bad Wolf use the Angels to send her there? The romance between Rose and the Doctor was carefully done and seemed just right for them. Shocked when Joan was taken by the Family, that was a nice twist. Tim as a travelling companion was inspired. There's a whole new series just in that itself. Finally, I loved the "tie in" to Sally Sparrow.
One constructive comment would be to proof read your chapters 2 or 3 times to try and snag as many errors as you can. There were quite a few typos which can detract from what was an absorbing, intriguing adventure. A real screen scroller of a read.
SciFiFanForever chapter 1 . 12/4/2018
Ooh. I've just happened across this story and I'm hooked.
When people favourite me or my stories, I've developed the habit of looking them up and seeing what they are reading. This one piqued my interest and I'm glad I took a peek.
Ryuko monogatari chapter 25 . 10/25/2018
This is beautiful. I love how you didn't bash Martha either. Being used to Harry Potter fanfics, I was expecting you to turn Martha into Satan, the way most Harmione shippers do with the Weasley family, but this was a super realistic portrayal. OK, so questions!
1. Is there a sequel to this?
2. Does Donna still join team TARDIS?
3. Does Timothy ever go back?
ButterflySatan chapter 1 . 10/7/2018
the best part is that the first update was on Billie Piper's birthday
Guest chapter 25 . 4/13/2018
that was fuckign awesome.

(i need to stop using that word...)
bashfulbabe02 chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
This was so good! I wished this happened! I hated that Joan girl. I'm glad u made this, "The Doctor and Rose" the way its meant to be 3
Brookie Twiling chapter 25 . 7/2/2017
Nice. I love that Timothy starts traveling with them, he's awesome. I really liked this version, it was great!