Reviews for Out in the Cold
krysalys73 chapter 11 . 12/9/2002
Excellent doesn't even begin to explain it. I stayed up until 4:45am in the friggin' morning to read this on a Sunday night, even when I knew that I had to be up at 7:00am.

No matter how you dissemble, you are a kick-ass writer Alex. And no one can take your wonderful mind away from you.

Unless you let them.

-}-

Kris
Kat chapter 11 . 8/31/2001
And yet agian...A GREAT FINISH! to a great story. ::clap clap calp:: Encore? please...lol, thanks for writing!
Kat chapter 10 . 8/30/2001
I don't know why you don't have 40 reveiws our something...some people are just stupid, or just don't reveiw. Any way I would like to say that this to me is one of the best story's you have written. I'm happy to say that I went to sleep last night after reading through chapter 5 and I thought...'Dude, I can't wait to read the rest.' You need to write for the I-Man show...you could do so much better then whats already there. And your character alyx...wow, she is such a well rounded character...she has all these great powers but they don't always come out to her advantage, and thats what I like about her. Also how her and Darien have some kind of thing going, but not a real thing...a small thing (and that didn't make much sense..lol) But you are a great writer and please keep up the work!

Kat...
lizZ4 chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Hmm. No one's bothered to review this yet. Well, I don't see why, it's a great fic! Can't wait to see how it ends, it's very interesting. :)