Reviews for Wings
Tragon chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I liked #22, probably because it was the most angsty. I loved the entire fic.
Alekin chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Wow! I can't belive I didn't spot this one before! great work!

I mean, this is just an incredible work with the ideas... personal favourites: 19 and 22, but every of them are grand. Really good ;) Loved it!
Abigail Fond chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Intense! :D

Love it!
ravenslair chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I found this to be quite interesting, and at times both moving and beautiful. I hope you will do more Rob/Rae stories in the future. Thanks...Gerry
raerobgal chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
#48 and #50 were way sad :(

Xtremely good work though!
liliac gurl chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Very Sweet..And inspiring :D :D :D XD
brokensoul0917 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
#24 – Strength: Seeing the look upon her face as they watched Starfire and Robin, Cyborg couldn’t help but think that perhaps Raven was the strongest of them all.

I thought this one was just amazing. It was beautiful...

And so was everything else. Some were confusing, but I liked it. Amazing.
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Robin carried the little white-cloaked girl upon his back, thinking that ten more years wasn’t too long.

She opened the gift to find a skirted leotard, and when she asked him why, he cast a glance at her legs and walked away.

He didn’t seem to care when a light bulb shattered, advancing even as the destruction continued.

These are my favorite lines, I couldn't pick one. (And Starfire, has got to get over herself.) I think this was a great idea. It's 50 very provacative lines about the birds and well - moments that people write whole fictions on and around. These weren't hollow.

This was wonderful and fun, good job.

MC