Reviews for After That Night
Dancer055 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This is a very sweet one shot. I really enjoyed it!
padfootloose chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
That was very good.

Well done!
kathygreeneyes chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Aw! So cute and sweet. I loved it!
hippiechix93 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
THAT WAS SO CUTE. I really liked it please continue it
Mirabelle P chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
your story made me smile thank you for that!
Roses of Sharon chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Wow - that's just adorable! Well written, with a nice flow, though I find it unlikely that she could just completely forget about such a strange, life-shattering event. *grin* But whatever, you're the author.
muzical chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
aww it's so sweet!
LavWatson chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
this can so not end like that. this will seriously ROK if you keep going!
turban chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
cuute.
heytheredalaila chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
it'd be wonderful if you added more to the story it seems unfinished to me...i love it ]
phantasmagoricfaerie chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
what! you end it there...its so catchy and i want to read more... i would love to find out what happens next! anyway brilliant story
FangedLeaf chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
That si a very sweet story. You're a good writer and I love the idea of James walking in on Lily while she is "sleeping". Great job!
Amiiix3 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Aww! Too cute!
SnowPrincess27 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
it sweet and nice story but, i'm quite confuse, they are on their 7th year through out the story right? then on the second part is the last day of their school and the last part is their train ride home... right? but in the middle of the second part you said James saved Lily's friend a month ago but at the beginning of the story you drop hints that it happened before the school year starts... um then at the end of the second part, it said that lily won't see james for two months, if they are in their seventh year that means they won't be back to hogwarts again and most probably wont see each other unless there's some sort of training or they are going to work together or whatever... that all... but all in all i like your plot and hope you'll continue it until they get together...
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I really liked it, but I wish you would continue it until they get together, or add at least one more chapter!