Reviews for If You Had the Chance
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Ah...this was sweet and well done. I really enjoyed the stroll through life, updating the time line through the family progress of Sakura's teammates. Kakashi's inner thoughts aren't hesitant which makes the reader have an inkling that she will say "yes" at his proposal. You've been able to capture, in a snapshot, a warm and tender proposal. Not bearing reference to age, prior affiliations, aka teacher-student, etc. makes it more than believable they have overcome any awkwardness on the matter and are ready to move onto a more serious relationship. The fact that they see each other as sexy more than helps to stir up possibilities in this realm as well.

On a different note, it was exciting to know you read comments left by readers. I really enjoy your writing style and liked what you had done with your other Kakashi x Sakura story. I'm not sure exactly what I was thinking the gift would be but maybe a handpainted picture of scarecrow in a field staring straight ahead at a certain pink haired kunoichi who actually had a smile on her face might give him a hint to her affections for him. (Maybe she could take his name's meaning and create a special gift for him too?) Seriously though, I like the gift you chose. I guess I'm one to like the sweet thoughtful gifts the best.
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Another cute oneshot! Trish, I love the whole stalking part. (and no, i am not a pervert for thinking that!). That was just so...sweet. Kakashi's adorable!
Skishy chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
That is truly one of the sweetest stories that I have ever read.

I know that it was a oneshot, but the elegant way in which you wrote it and the assending mood throught the story makes it definitely worth the praise. Well done. _

...Although, now I'm a little sad. :( I've been in Sakura's shoes and felt the longing for a family of my own. The way you portray the characters makes it easy to relate to them...that's another reason for why I love your stories. :)
Crazilyinsanelady chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
OMG! That was so sweet! XD -pulls out camera again-
Symphony-of-the-Soul chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU! D: DX

DO YOU EVEN KNOW THIER AGE DIFFERENCE?

THAT COUPLE IS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS!

(talking about kakasaku)

XP YUCK!
Sakura15243 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
omg that was so sweet! i luv it .
AMFSky chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Great work. After writing my own short little Sakura x Kakashi one-shot it is nice to read something like this.
Ellie-ellie chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
AWH!

so cute!

great job!
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Totally cute.
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
aww, that was pretty sweet fic. kakasaku rocks, and this is just one of the few well written fics that prove this point. great job!
Courgette chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
so CUTE! XD trust Kakashi to act all suave and propose to her in front of half the world and not care!
brighteyedcherryblossom chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I ADORE UR STORY! OH MY GOD! IM SO IM LOVE... BUT WAS WAS IT A ONE SHOT?
XxMysticMariexX chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
that was beautiful
hizmit12-waterlilly3721 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
aw... so so sweet
idBendOver4Kakashi chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I want a Kakashi...though, I'd totally be embarrassed in front of a bunch of people. That's just me. Wait, I got the gush smile. Damn, good job...I don't ever get that.