Reviews for Angel of Music
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Do you know how long, I've imagined a fic exactly like this? Forever! I love the first chapter, update soon!

LuffyxRuby chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Naru17 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
omg please update.

its really good.
Veronica chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Love teh story, but at the end, i'm a little confused. It's Bella saying the Phantom's inside her mind right? And then, does that mean she "dreamt" up the whole meeting him part?
Sparrowling chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
love it! plz plz plz continue
a twilightphantom luva chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
hey um well y didnt u make more its really good! and i think jessica fits carlotta(?) perfectly! :)
mgirl13 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
AHA! I KNEW you were a Phantom fan! Moi aussi! Oui, je parle français! Est-ce que tu parles français? Je pense que tu parles français parce que dans ce chapitre tu as écrit dans français. Anywhoo, this is great! Edward with ruby eyes? And just a hint of gold? Hm...Can't wait until the next chapter! Happy Writing!
dbgfdnfn chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Hey Hey!Awesome job. Update please. I want more!:)
GingerBookworm chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
tiamat100 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I love it! Please write more! Its brilliant, wonderful! Pretty pretty please with a vampire on top write more!
Twilight11addict chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Oh, please update soon!
VintageLyre chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I really like this! Are you going to continue and finish it? I hope so, I love the way you've written it.
Trisanor chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
HI! I love ur story and i cant wait for more to come! This is going to be so good! But I hope u have fun writing it! Cause i know that ill enjoy reading it! bye byz! Ill talk to u later!

P.S. which do u like better? life or story? just wondering...