Reviews for Flying
chica36 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Although Shinsuke's time in the anime was short it always intrigued me what it would have been like if he had survived the stabbing. This story was compelling and emotional and I hope you continue to write more inspirational story's!
KimikoSenpai94 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
A really good story, just very sad. I loved his character :(
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
That was beautiful - I love the relationship Fuu and Shinsuke had, albeit a very short one. I think it stinks that there are plenty of Jin/Shino and Mugen/Yatsuha stories, but hardly an Fuu/Shinsuke, and of all the three pairings, I think they had the most potential. I also loved your metaphors; very poignant and powerful. Great job. :)
Tarah chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Amazing! Thank you for this. When I watched this episode, I was floored. It was so powerful and Fuu had only known the boy for about a day or so.
Star Rhapsody chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This is beautiful. I love Shinsuke a lot, so reading this just made my day. It was sad though, the way he wished to fly. What got me was when he realized he was just the prey. And Fuu's part, where you talked about her heart breaking and some of her reflections on Shinsuke were excellent. My favorite part:

"Right now, she’s watching him run over the rooftops, and her heart is already broken. His back, to her, is not that of a man. It’s of someone doomed."

Anyways, I think I bored you to death, but in short: this was well worth reading!
Shadowfire2013 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Beautiful, compelling prose? Check.

Excellent grammar/no misspellings? Check.

A perfect balance between introspection and action? Check.

All in all, I have to say this is fantastic; in terms of word choice, plotting and that underlying sadness that flows from sentence to sentence.

"And sometimes he would say back to her, tell me a story of the past."

Keep up the good work.
Boomerang Butterfly chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Oh...that was beautiful. I really loved it. It was so sad, I always loved Shinsuke, an incredible underated character. This is so going in my faves!