Reviews for Eyes Wide Open
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Well done. Kim has to deal with Ron's powers, now greater than her own.
Yamal chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I hadn't checked this story... Baaaad, Yamal! I'm glad I've corrected that mistake. Nice one-shot! Great work!
W. Stock chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This is a thoroughly compelling chapter(story). I was thoroughly entertained from beginning to end, and I highly recommend it.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Mr. Duck, you don't know how many times I read this (and neither do I). Then I realized: what I didn't write a review?

Well here goes, as in all your works very well thought out and executed. I have truely enjoyed this look through KP's eyes about the graduation and it's aftermath.

Myself, I am taking different looks at the graduation and it's aftermath. With most of my current stuff that I'm writing.

Thanks and take care,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Oh Mr. Wise Waterfoul, this had better not be a one shot. I hope you have plans to continue this line of thought in the future. I know you have a lot on your plate right now, with the other stuff, just keep it in mind.

And Thanks,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
That was an awesome chapter. You are right about one thing, that look Kim was giving Ron also have haunting me for quite sometime. You rock Wad...Wise Duck

Danny
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Sorry for taking so long to write a review.

I read it around the time it was released, but forgot to give a reply.

As always, excellent work, covering the aftermath of the invasion. In this one, it will take time to pick up the pieces and try to get back to normal. Nice to see for Kim, now more than ever what is important in her life.

Thanks for the time and effort you have put forth in this one shot.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Great story. Boy, do we have some real carriers of the torch now that Disney has thrown aside such great characters.
Halfblood Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
AWESOME! that was so awesome! _ _ MORE MORE MORE!
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Lovely story. Dramatic, romantic, sad, and hopeful. The repeated "eyes wide open" motif, the choppy style reflective of her inner confusion and the welter of emotions ... it all worked very well.

Best,

RH
Play3rtwo chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Bravo! I can't wait to see more!

How many more chapters will you make with this one? or was this a one chapter tease?

What she can't say better go on forever also... it's too good to ever end, and you know that!
Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Excellent work. There are so many things said, so many feelings felt and yet its expressed so well and with great depth in this one shot. It is a one shot but it does lend itself as starting point for future stories. Very nicely done.
PegasusJF chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
A nice introspective piece. Excellent work as always
HermioneCrookshanks919 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I really loved it! My only complaint would be that it was Kim who gave Ron the CD of pictures, but other than that...loved it! It was great how you made it like a stream of consciousness. Amazing job!
mkusenagi2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Excellent. It's in the Running.

MK2