Reviews for The Family Tree's Got Root Rot
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Ha loved it! Kinda weird but good.
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
That was fairly logical as stories go. I can kinda seem Remy as Jean and Scotts kid. The appearance and the powers do kinda go together. Well I like your rough style, normally I like more details but you seemed to manage with less than the minimum.
Anyway I'm asking everyone to take the good person test. It's a test that shows how good you are and how that effects you. I hope you take it.
Pawn'sVictory chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
:D

Hilarious take on the idea.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Logan totally set that up!

hahahahahaha.

Well, Jean is going to get her baby, Scott's about to go into full blown fatherhood-as in actually raising the baby-, Remy got Jean off his back and Logan...well he no longer has to deal with the situation.
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This was great. I laughed until my eyes were watery. The story was well thought out. So loved that Logan went to Plan B.
keebler-elmo chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
haha. A classic. One of the best humor stories out there.
Wanda W chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
ROFLOL! Poor Remy; I felt so sorry for him and you know it's bad when you're looking to Logan for help with something like this. You nailed their characters perfectly. Great, great job.

Wanda
ocean's pebble chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Ooh man. I'm still laughing. Poor Remy! Lol. Anywho, this is really well written, as is the other fics I've read of yours. Keep it up!
ziRi.butterfly chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
great story... it was hilarious beyond compare...
Romyantic87 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I LOVED and LAUGHED through every bit of it! This is going straight to favorites.
Rose chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Re; The family tree's got root rot

Very funny without being too goofy. I liked it very much.
BrokenSkye chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
This is great!

I was seriously squrming in my chair over some of the stuff that Jean did - and some were just cringe-worthy!

I burst out laughing over Plan B!

Good work!
endiahna chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I just loved this story, especially the ending. I could imagine Logan doing something like that. I couldn't stop laughing for anything.
Random Person chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
dear lord, EVERYONE really IS related to the Summers
catspaw chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
OMG! That was so good! I love your story, it was hilarious! I'd mention some of the lines that just made me crack up but there's just too many and just can't pick one. Great work!