Reviews for Jagged Pieces of a Broken Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Hi, I just wanted to say, I love this story soo much! You wrote this very well and made it detailed and interesting, so to get to my point; could you write like a full story to this?! I was going to try this myself but if I write it then I know what's going to happen because I planned it if you get what I mean? And because of copy right of course.. Also I know the last reviews are quite old and I'm replying years after them but I realllllyyyy wanted you to write this story in full?! I looked at your profile to see if you were still writing and not just left te site alone with your stories and saw you've left everything in hiatus so when you read this and have time will you take me idea into consideration, I think the story would be popular:-)

kb
HoldingontohopE chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Amazing story! I loved it! :) Great job!
kerritastic chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
loved it
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I enjoyed this very much :)
loveitall chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
i really liked this.

slightly reminicent of sarra manning, the author, so i really enjoyed reading this.

“You broke my heart Troy.”

“Let me put it back together.”

best lines i've read in ages.
Persephone Lemonade chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
That was deep. I loved it! It was so true. Great job!
ReadingBlissfully chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Wow another great one shot! Was the blonde sharpay? lol
XBeThX chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Brilliant story. All of your stories are amazing... you are so talented!
heavy.sighs.and.sad.goodbyes chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
hey. great story. the ending was great 2. trust...that's all you need.

~creativechick22
isacz chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
LOVE it! great job! :);):)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
That was really sweet...I loved it. :]
Zanessalover chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I swear you could write about popcorn and make it interesting! Loved it!
Jessica L.A chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
aww...that was so fluffy! i loved it! you should make a sequel!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Oh thts so cute! I feel bad Gabriella - you really have a thing for writing about Troy breaking her heart, lol. I'm just glad tht u let him put the pieces back together again. Great job! D
Moony44 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
“You broke my heart Troy.” She whispered and he bent to whisper his lips across hers again.

“Let me put it back together.” He said and she shook her head, more tears falling as the rain eased.

I loved those lines. Those were the best lines of the entire piece. Probably my favorite Troy/Gabriella lines ever written. Fabulous job. I loved the entire thing.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »