Reviews for Unexpected Love
Fic Lover chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Oh my god, that is amazing! i wish i was in jaden's place!
Kemono-lover-hybrid chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
so Sexy and Cute! Zane x Jaden is my very 1st yaoi OTP in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX! ever!
light kurosaki chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
good you should make a series keep up the good work
neko1998 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Kyaa Kawaii, its so cute *
DymytryElyza chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
More!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
youu did good but jaden was wats the word ... OH! submisive and he should hav had less trust, also he has to be way more innocent i because well... it is jaden, but in truth it was good i hope to see u write again soon. FROM VIC.C ) JANE
CarzyNinja chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Love it! :)
I have the balls to be queer chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
To be frank, that was a terrible sex scene compared to the beginning of the story. There was no mention of Jaden's actions or thoughts and it seemed a little rushed. You need to add dialouge and realistic responces. It was Jaden's first kiss, so he's obviously a virgin, as such you need to make him seem scared and/or naive. And possibly distrusting of Zane, cause he barely knows the guy and they've only interacted as opponents. That affection, for him is coming out of no where.
3 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
short

sweet

hot in the middle

cute t the end

write more!
killsyou chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
You. Don't. Know. How. To. Spell.

Seriously dude
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
kool
Kunai Youki chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Hi,btw,this is pretty much the only story of this type,so good job! and for ur first try,too. There is one itty bitty thing that u forgot to do...edit ur work,kay? You kinda missed quite a few errors,so allow me to help u out and tell u what needs editing!) well, u put 'year' insread of'ear' a few times, and i think u meant that 'Jaden tried to back up/out' but you put 'back of' instead of 'back up/out'. there were oothers too, but im tired and cant really think of any other specific ones right now, but give ur story an edit-read,okay? Dont mean to sound like I'm talking down to u or anything-really i dont! I just thought u might want to know that u missed some things is all...im trying to be helpful. hope it helped!
tsukihime04 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I just love it.
mama-Ichigo chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I liked it! Maybe you should write a chapter story with them! i love the lemon you did a great job!
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I love it! that was so smexy! awesome!