Reviews for Out Of His League
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I got nothing more to say, Ate! You have one talent that most don't have:

LEAVING ME AWESTRUCK AND SPEECHLESS...

Well, that's self-explanatory right? :D

And Mary!

DD:

Well written though, :D
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Wow. I swear, tears are in my eyes. This is so... sad. And romanitc. You've made Rick x Claire my all time fave pairing. I really liked this story. Good job. Good job.
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Very nice! You did a good job of making this wonderful one shot about Rick and Claire. It was nice and fluffy but sad at the same time, well done! I can't wait to read more of your amazing storys! Yep, this is definatly headed to my favorite stories list! Nice job!
MyShadowsThorn chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Rick and Mary always seem to be the left out ones...they are so sweet they just seem to endure their pain without complaining...

This was sad...I didn't think it was going to be Rick being dumped at the end when I started reading...poor Karen...Rick only thinks of her after Claire leaves him...

Awesome story :D
AmyAddict1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
This was so cute and sad. Poor Rick. Claire should have stayed with Rick; they were so happy together. I wonder if this ending if hinting that a new relationship may take place with Rick.

Hope you write more soon.

-AA1
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
ZOMG.

Riclaire is love, Moonlit Dreaming. And now I have another reason to dislike Graire.

Fabulous, amazing, and favourited.
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Wow. NEVER WONDER WHY YOU ARE ON MY FAVOURITE AUTHOR'S LIST. See? Your writing is what drew me into the HM section in the first place. It's just so... damn... good. And the characters were as entirely realistic as hell, especially Claire.

I was 'aww'ing by the time they started going out, but when you mentioned the blacksmith stuff I was like... "NO! NO! STAY WITH RICK, YOU FOOL!" And then at the end I was just like... noo. Does it foreshadow a Rick x Mary pair, or am I just going loopy?

Radioactive X-Naut chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
O.o Wow.

Normally I don't like Rick (he reminds me too much of my own nerdiness, except I like video games in place of chickens. x_x) but in this fanfiction, I actually pity him. D:

You play him in character too well for your own good! I have envy. xD Clair FAIL, in this fanfiction, though..

O.o Keep writing. Please... I'll.. give you pixie stix! xD
Lady Nailo chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
It's so good, but so... so SAD! I want to give Rick a big hug now and tell him everything will be okay.

It's great. Absolutely great. You just made me both sympathize and hate Claire. Well, not hate. More like, "Damn it, stop breaking the nice guys' hearts! And stealing away half of my favorite pairing. Grr."

Your writing is amazing, as always :)
MrsArmitage chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
This was so sad, yet cute at the same time. Rick is awesome!