Reviews for Breaking The Walls
lifehastwosides chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I love this please make it into a story! •
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
you better make this a story gurl
a huge traylorzanique fan chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I liked this oneshot i think that you should make it a story it will be cool
jasminewarbler chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Very nice I'd enjoy a story. I love how Taylors all badass
Favor1234 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
You've now got 20! Make it a story! ] Thanks.

Favor1234
Yellow-queen18 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Hun, are you being serious? You can't start something this good and not continue it. It's awesome! Plus Traylor's on fire! Besides, I'm putting this on alert. If that isn't reason enough to make this a story, I don't know what is.
SmexiAlexi chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I like the setting and plot!
crypticnotions chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Ah, I promised that I wouldn't bother mentioning this if someone else had, but no one else said it so... I'm pretty sure you meant to write the word "tired" instead of "tried". As lovely as your story was (and I'm not being facetious), the fact that you switched the two words was jarring. I doubt it would have been that big of a deal if you had not used the word six times in the first two paragraphs.

Anyway, the rest of your story was great. Interesting characterizations of everyone.

cn.
MeridianDreams chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I really, really liked this. It was bittersweet in every sense of the word. It's sad how high school can be such a jungle sometimes. Teens trying to find themselves, teens who have found themselves but are chastised for being who they truly are, teens that are hurt and betrayed and think that the world is over when their lives have not even begun. It's amazing how 4 years of your life can be some of the most dramatic.

It was interesting to see this side of Taylor though. I have never seen her written this way and it was rather refreshing and too real for words. I definitely think you should delve more into this. The same with Troy. I have a feeling that he is keeping up appearances and wants to ditch the mask. The same can be said with Sharpay. Most people who are that defensive are hiding something and it may not be what we all think.

This could be really good if you chose to stay with it. But if not, I got the overall geist of this and I really really like it!

Excellent work!
look at the stars chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Very well written.
CONTE chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
i love this story , this pairing too Troy/Taylor, please update soon want to know waht will happen next
ChicaX4XChaChi chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
OMG PEOPLE REVIEW I FRIGGEN WANT THIS STORY! NOT A OESHOT ITS TOO GOD! I WANA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS COME ON!
jesluvzzac chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
i liked it so far
Quania chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Story! Story! More, More, More!
amberhsm chapter 1 . 9/23/2007