Reviews for The black tshirt
biki-chan chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
absolutely brilliant! :D loved it, it was amazing!
sasunaruroxs9300 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
that was so awsome perverted bastard i would have rasenganed his ass but that so hot too. YAY SASUNARU FOREVER!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Nice story!
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
I thought this was a story... I guess just a very long and detailed PWP ... lol but good job. I read your profile and you are fully aware of your mistakes in spelling/grammar. I suggest that you run your stories through a quick spell check before posting them. It will make them more enjoyable. You can just type in 'spell check' in a search bar and you'll get good sites to do it for free online. . good story...thanks for sharing.

ja

LS
Alrye chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
poor Naruto... Sasuke does realize that that's considered rape, right?
Cherry-chums chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
really good i really like it
sara chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
...OMG...THAT...WAS HAWT.

ha, MAJOR NOSEBLEED!

i love how you wrote this, please keep on writing oneshots!
Kilito chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
You are vair good. Loved it :P i think i might read it agen. and who cares about the word maroon. We both no what it meant... lots of love.
SandMutt chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Don't lishen to that flamer everyone understood what oyu ment so don't worry, everyone makes mistkaes._ anyway very good keep up the good work and ignore those flamers
Ryoko of the Ink chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I would reccomend going over your work before posting, even if spell check says it's right it might not be. ex. Why would sasuke call naruto “Maroon". Is Naruto purple?. Yea Moron is the word your looking for. It's a simple mistake but one that eats at readers.