Reviews for Marriage of Convenience
MKspaceCow chapter 16 . 11/20
Please update soon, I do enjoy this story very much. I love the way you portray the characters and I am interested in your new take on Hani in this chapter.
crazykitty chapter 16 . 9/5/2013
I'm gonna kill you if you don't update.
Seriously how could you drop this, if you don't wanna die then writeeeeeee
crazykitty chapter 16 . 9/5/2013
I'm gonna kill you if you don't update, if you don't wanna die then writeeeeee
just me chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
I cant believe you drop this story like this, do you want me to die, I'm seriously gonna get crazy. Plus I hate when good storys go to waste and yours was one of the best I have ever read, I love how you managed to keep Kyoya in character.
I'm really sad that you are not continuing this.
Germanicus chapter 16 . 2/13/2013
I am assuming you left this story, which is a complete shame because it is so well written. Unlike most other stories, it is not all over the place, you stay on focus, and the actual events/situations are really well thought out. Other OC stories (not all) seem almost bipolar while yours follows a certain criteria almost, and it makes it more realistic. I am no too fond of a love triangle (especially since it makes the story seem more unrealistic with the way you've portrayed it so far), but if you want to add Mori drama, but keep it realistic and good, I could see slight interactions with him like in this chapter, but nothing too much deeper than that.
Anyway, I suppose I am really writing this in hopes that you will see it (along with the other reviewers'), and will be inspired to continue and eventually finish this story.
Lady Kazura chapter 16 . 8/31/2012
Why haven't you posted anything in so long! Oh my goodness this is possibly the best OC story for Ouran I have ever read.
Emerald Ashes chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
It's a pity this was abandoned. While love triangles do tend to bother me and you could certainly benefit from a beta, this was interesting. Your OC is fairly likable and your writing doesn't get to caught up in physical description (for instance, I have yet to see the term "orbs" be used in place of eyes, for which I am deeply grateful). In addition, I love Kyoya and Emiko's arrangement. It's always fun to see a "strictly business" relationship break down because of all those pesky emotions. :)

Either way, this was a solid read and your writing really shows promise. I'll definitely look into your other fics, so I can see how much you've improved in the past few years.

Thanks for the read and I hope you one day return to this fic.
Naoko Matatabi chapter 16 . 2/29/2012
Plz plz plz update! I know it's been a long time so you probably won't...but plz?
kaitlyn chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
i say big explosive fight and its been 4 years since u have updated
kaitlyn chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
fuyumi got married for love not business

3 :D
akakusomerusora chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
i hope you update soon. i love this.
sweetlilsunshine chapter 16 . 12/28/2011
I stumbled across this story and I'm not disappointed, this is by far the best oc story I've ever read. I cant wait to see more.
WolfLover17 chapter 16 . 10/15/2011
Elizabeth Springfield chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
Oh no you don't. Last update: 5-31-09? That won't do. Get your arse back here. You have readers to satisfy, lest we all perish.

I will spam you. This is a legitimate threat that has worked for me before... once. '.