Reviews for In The Forest Again
Well done!
Little Emily chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This was awesome!
mollywolly chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Now let me go sob in a corner.

Awh. I love this. And the whole gang is back together.

You are very talented. Off to read more of your stories!
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I loved Remus and James' reunion! It seemed so...meaningful. Great job with this.
blklover chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
great story write more update soon
floss bucket chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
i've been reading these in reverse order (don't really know why...) and they're really good! My favs were... all of them! You're a great writer, and the idea you've got about the afterlife fits with canon, and what i've always thought it should be! well done!
Aimael chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I liked this a lot. I really did. The last paragraph in particular. But I think the conversation was a little forced, I don't know why, but it wasn't very easy to follow though it was easy to read. Strange.

Anyway, good story!

Aimael
Darren's Wings chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
That's beautiful, just like all your other Agains. But who in the worlds is Andromeda? I recall an Andromeda somewhere, but lately I have really liked that name so for all I know I could be confusing her with one of my own characters...lol.

Anyway, great oneshot!

Say...Would you ever consider doing Bellatrix? Or would it be alright if I wrote Bellatrix? Naturally, I would give you credit. Thanks

I like your stories, I will have to root through some more of them...

Wings
crazygrl93 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
In most of the Again stories, you put how there's something more, a second life. Do you mean that you get reincarnated, or that after you die, you can stay in an in-between place for awhile and go into the afterlife? I really love the Again series, and have been wondering what you were hinting at.
Fmh chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Very sweet and sad thank you
Rosebud811 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I love Remus. Thank you for writing another story, fleshing out his character!
K. East chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Hey, where DO they go? XD

But really. These are all so sweet. :) I read them in order of - well - death, and it kind of all clicked together. Very nice. -
asyouwishxladyswan chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Oh. My. God.

That was so beautiful, with its emotion, that I had to get up to wipe the tears from my eyes before typing this review up.

Great job, and save for a bit of grammatical things every once in awhile, or some occasional awkward dialogue, it was excellent.

The tear-jerker emotion was there, and that's what counts.

*Over to review "At the Castle Again* because she read it and forgot to review*

ForeverSirius77 / Megan
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
This is sweet, I love it.
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Aw... poor Remus and Tonks. I really didnt want them to die.