Reviews for A Finer Unconsciousness
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 4/8
That was really deep. No words were necessary and everything went perfectly well.
NemmerlesRaven chapter 1 . 3/31
You have such a unique perspective on the way people experience their lives, and yet it is ironically one of the most realistic I've come across. I think you're completely spot on that we go through much of our lives without necessarily reading into the "meaning" or "story" of our experiences. I feel like the implicit, subdued self-awareness that Harry and Draco have in your story has its own quiet romance to it that is very refreshing and enjoyable to read.
aalens chapter 1 . 3/8
I need more of this one! Sob.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/9
Different from most of ones you've done. I won't lie. Also a bit confusing. But it was creative. And welL-written as usual
:,)
KeikoHPfan chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
That was beautiful thanks for sharing!
Articuno chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This is great. Brilliantly written.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Perfect.
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I love this! The lack of dialog is wonderful- so well written!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Interesting way of writing this. The lack of dialogue isn't something I've encountered often. Very well done though, as always.
Nichalia chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Wow... Just realized there was almost no dialogue! What a lovely story, thanks for sharing.
Nichneven chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
::Melt::

So good.
Olivia Beige chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Oh, wonderful concept. And wonderful that it worked excellently without dialogue.

This is beautiful! Feels my silly heart with sweet aches. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This is so beautiful! / well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Such a lovely story. You did such a nice job making the relationship seem realistic, which is hard to do without spoken words.