Reviews for A Finer Unconsciousness
SarahLuzie chapter 1 . 2/19
Awwww such a cute story:3
Beautiful silence.
Heksy chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
*draws a million little hearts all over the story*
MissMJS chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Well damn, this is beautiful! No dialog, and it's truly perfect! Damn...
Ashley chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
I like it when your fics are like this ...calm and easy to read while expressing everything amazing in its own way. Some of your stories are too complex in emotion where I feel like Draco is made out to be some shit hole bastard who doesn't care about Harry's well being and is ALWAYS wrong and gets the poop end of the stick. Harry on the other hand is mostly portrayed as some holy matrimony of all goodness wondering if he should take a stab at something with Malfoy and blah blah agh those things drive me crazy.

I like your older stuff like this.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
The art of speaking without words
Then again, probably a good idea that those two did no speak ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
This was very well done; I liked the back and forth in perspective and the gradual build up.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Score! :) loved it. I'm trying to read all of your Harry Potter stories staeting from the bottom, going up. I think this us the fifth I've read, but I don't know.
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Wonderful.
RudeMinnesotan chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
This was a great fic. I love how it kept going between POVs from the same situation. Really great.
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
That was really deep. No words were necessary and everything went perfectly well.
NemmerlesRaven chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
You have such a unique perspective on the way people experience their lives, and yet it is ironically one of the most realistic I've come across. I think you're completely spot on that we go through much of our lives without necessarily reading into the "meaning" or "story" of our experiences. I feel like the implicit, subdued self-awareness that Harry and Draco have in your story has its own quiet romance to it that is very refreshing and enjoyable to read.
aalens chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I need more of this one! Sob.