Reviews for My Shrink's Theory
Dustinw522 chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
I loved this story, your take on the explanation of J.D.'s fear of commitment is actually a very interesting and believable one based on the way he handles his romantic relationships over the course of the series. Sometimes I can't help but wonder what would have happened if they had gone down this route. One of the best fanfics of J.D./ Elliot and of "Scrubs" in general, period. :D
sandcastles97 chapter 12 . 2/28/2012
Loved this fic so much! Just read the whole thing from start to finish without stopping, i loved it! :) Please write more JD/Elliot stuff!
knwho chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
I'm really liking the story, but I was wondering if you've seen My Long Goodbye in season six, where Laverne actually dies? I ask that because, while I know you meant it jokingly, it was little uncomfortable for me to read, seeing how your story is set in season six.
That70sshowlova chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
Whoa! She's pregnant. Soo cool. Ha ha, E.D. That's funny. I have now officially put your story on my favorite list. It's just so damn awesome!
That70sshowlova chapter 11 . 8/2/2010
Awe that's such a cute ending. The whole story telling, and how JD only broke his arm or shoulder and stuff. I'm gonna read the epilogue and I know I'm gonna love it.
That70sshowlova chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
WHAT? YOU MADE HIM CRASH! What. The. Hell.
That70sshowlova chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
I absolutely love this chapter. Elliot's all like yeah I have a boyfriend, and JD got all the questions right, and Dr. Cox was like hell yeah I care about JD. It's so absolutely awesome. Oh and don't get me started with the ending.
That70sshowlova chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
That while beeper thing was hilarious so was the prank call. You totally hit there personalities spot on!
That70sshowlova chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
Ha ha, Great chapter. Why is Carla going to talk to Dr. Cox is it a medical reason or a personal reason?
That70sshowlova chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
"Ouch. My hand hurts. Why is that again…? Oh, that's right. I punched Dr Cox. " Ha ha. Then he's like "Oh shit!" Ha ha. great chapter. You brought Julie back, who's she again? That chick who always said "that's so funny"? Hm, not sure.
That70sshowlova chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
I know that you said that is mad 'cause he let his guard down but oh my god did he deserve that punch in the face, or what? That was SO sweet of J.D. Poor Elliot. She didn't deserve that.
That70sshowlova chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Awe! Dr. Cox cares. I love him!
That70sshowlova chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Such a great chapter! I can't describe how much I am loving this story. So I'm just going to say that parts that I really, really love of this chapter, per usual. I love 's flashback. He IS like a father to J.D. Also I love the ending. J.D.'s just like "Oh shit"! I love the Elliot and J.D. moments at the hospital and at her house. So really nice job.
That70sshowlova chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
I don't think J.D's denial in annoying. I think it's amusing. I also like the fantasy. That is such a J.D thing to do. The couple of scrub fics I've read never had a J.D. fantasy. : ( I really like how you had J.D and Turk fight. Great jobbbbb!
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
That ending was like a "holy shit" moment. I would hate to be JD when that was said. He'd be like "holy shit"! Haha sorry. Great job though. I think you did a great job with the personalities. I think you also did a great job writing the shrink. Sooo awesome job.