Reviews for When Worlds Collide
Elaine27 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Why isn't there a Like Button? There never is a like button when you need it...and I could really do with one right now!
Love this post-Imperius-one shot :)
Zetera chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Superb. I laughed out loud several times whilst finding all of the scenes terribly sad at the same time. You have a wonderful writing style.
Liv of life chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I really enjoyed this. It's nice to read your Tonks and Remus having fun.

Liv
Rasa Rainboweyes chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Amazing! Utterly amazing! All of them. The only problem I had with them was that they had to end! Remus was portrayed amazingly and the feral idea was brilliant, I mean I've toyed with the idea of werewolves reaching a point where they're wolves take over in my own stories but never to that extent or detail. I honestly think Oblivious and Imperius are some of the best stories I've ever read on this site. Shame that there won't be any more stories, I would like to hear how the war ends and how Remus and Tonks play parts in that. I guess I'll just have to use my imagination. Sigh. Anyway, loved it, gonna go check out some of your other stories now I think.

Once again, utterly amazing.

R.R.
alice and edward cullen chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
haha that was fantastic ) lol i can so see tonks as one of those ppl who sleep diagonally haha i do to ;)
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
The bit reminiscing about Sirius was desperately sad, as was the cellar bit.

"Piles of books towered in haphazard piles across the floor and desk" - Sounds exactly like the living room bit of my studio flat (a bedsit, really)!

"the Tonksian caterpillar" - I adore this figure of speech and the mental pic it created.

AW, what a cute, happy, sappy, fluffy and wonderful ending!
Bardlover chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Great chapter.
Kailin chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Really great! I'm still mad at JKR for killing the two of them, though. They - especially Remus - deserved this kind of life so much...
Abstractly Sydney chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
i liked that story a lot!
TonksRocksMySoxs chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
awsome! tat was a great story!
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
aww... this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. i'm such a sucker for little moments like these - the ones were there might not be much happening, and yet they all help to paint a part of a larger picture. nice to see the two of them so happy together, especially after all the crap they went through in 'imperius'... yay. :)